Light pros @keystone? October 24, 2011 11:46AM
Was wondering if keystone was have a light pro class this year our letting them run in mod turbo class? Could even run a little weight difference like they do at gordy. Sends like a lot of east coast guys go all the way to gordy to pull so they must not have a problem with it?? Just a thought. Anyone have any insight??

Re: Light pros @keystone? October 25, 2011 12:11AM
540 "A" pump tractors are welcome that are within the rules. We have not had a 2012 event meeting yet. We have tried to but schedules for most of us right now don't allow time to do so. Keep an eye out on the Keystone Page or Eastern Extreme Pulling for future event updates.

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
www.easternextremepulling.com
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Re: Light pros @keystone? October 25, 2011 07:56AM
They won't do allow it even though the a A pump is just as good as a P pump.[so they say] They don't want to get beat on there own track but they will travel west to pull with the lite pros out there go figure.

Re: Light pros @keystone? October 25, 2011 11:14AM
That's not what JR is saying. He said they haven't had a meeting to discuss the 2012 event yet. Last year there weren't nearly as many tractors for this class built. It has grown into a good class with plenty of tractors to support it. JR is a good guy and loves the sport. He does a good job putting together great show out East.

Re: Light pros @keystone? October 25, 2011 11:39AM
Thanks Keith. I am only one of a committee of about 6 or so that plan this event. Yes our guys go West to run the indoor classes but they know the rules allow P pumps. The rules here state A pump. However, I doubt they are afraid to run against the P pump guys (obviously) but they follow your rules out West and they differ from our rules. We have a meeting scheduled for this Thursday night, at least we are going to try to meet. I would not look to see any class changes for 2012. Lots of positive feedback from the 2011 show. Time will tell.

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Re: Light pros @keystone? October 25, 2011 12:04PM
hi J R.. i heard a rumor that if you guys could get 15 central ohio division 5 tractors ..you were going to have a class for them @ keystone? is this true? i hope so..i would be interested..

Re: Light pros @keystone? October 25, 2011 01:20PM
If they let the division 5 guys run at keystone.... They will never go back to Eaton.....lol.

Re: Light pros @keystone? October 25, 2011 02:25PM
That is up to the Association that runs on Thursday morning and afternoon. They run the show there that day prior to our Opening event Thursday night. I think Brad Peters is your contact for that info. I know they have a lot of hooks in that time period on Thursday (8am - 4pm) and for them to add more might get tight time wise. I reckon the more the merrier Smiling

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Re: Light pros @keystone? October 25, 2011 12:52PM
Keith I did not mean to point fingers at JR. I agree JR is good guy and I appreciate what he does for the sport. Now as far as the A pump vs P pump that is a whole other can of worms. I wish they would allow the guys to come in from the lite pro class they all run together at Gordy and they all are very close so I think it would be nice for the people to see some new iron.

Re: Light pros @keystone? October 25, 2011 02:44PM
I personally would love to see the lite pro's come in however when you already have a class that mirrors the lite pro class its proably not going to be an easy sale especially when we have local classes that would like a shot at pulling here as well. Secondly you would have to have enough tractors that would be willing to commit to the class which may or may not be a problem. And you are correct we will not allow p-pumps to run with us, and I would suspect the lite pro's would not allow a sigma or cyclone pumped tractor to run with them. We know when we go to Gordy we are at a competitive disadvantage with the p-pumps but we enjoy going and we like to show how well these junk a-pumps perform.

Re: Light pros @keystone? October 26, 2011 08:20AM
spoken buy a true professional who is in the a-pump repair business we know the latest and greatest a-pumps will run as good as a p-pump only problem with a-pump you have to spend a ton of money to keep it running for more than 5 hooks

Re: Light pros @keystone? October 26, 2011 11:31AM
When are the mods going to be back at keystone?

Re: Light pros @keystone? October 26, 2011 01:56PM
I think it is called "job security". If they allowed the p pump just think Curt you could go on more vacations.

Re: Light pros @keystone? October 26, 2011 04:19PM
Well I work on p-pumps also, I don't like working on them as well as an a-pumps the a's are alot easier to work on and since we can't get more than 5 runs on one I guess its a good thing right. No one needs to worry there isn't a pump in the nation that will keep me from a vacation. Heading to the mountains in western Maryland this weekend no pump work this week.

Re: Light pros @keystone? October 26, 2011 04:25PM
My suggestion to you Mr pms is don't buy one, but we do thank you for your 2 cents we are all a little dumber after reading your comment.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,760, Posts: 229,921, Members: 3,336.
This forum: Topics: 37,094, Posts: 226,019.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM