New Classified Website For Pulling October 25, 2011 11:57AM
I have implemented a new forum based classified section specifically for pullers. It is easy and simple to register your account and will allow you to post, edit and delete your own ads as well as be able to answer any questions people may have. The forum also has its own internal messaging system. It is similar to other classified sections, only specific to pullers. There will be a vendor section that anyone interested, can have their own section of the forum for their business. As of now it is still open for ideas and changes on the categories. I would appreciate anyone's feedback on how to improve it. I am just trying to get a nice central location for pullers to check for parts instead of 3 to 4 different sites. Its all free and will never cost anything to be a member. I look forward to your suggestions.

[www.pulling-parts.com]

Alex

Re: New Classified Website For Pulling October 25, 2011 01:24PM
Different category for different types of pulling with "feedback" forums. Separate the garden tractors from the heavy supers. The diesel trucks from the mini's. But everyone still under one "roof"

Re: New Classified Website For Pulling October 25, 2011 01:46PM
That is how I have it started out. I am looking for feedback on the sections that are already there or need to be there.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,758, Posts: 229,915, Members: 3,336.
This forum: Topics: 37,093, Posts: 226,014.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM