Power and Noise Photo October 26, 2011 08:06AM
Havent seen any updated pictures posted. The last set of pictures were NTPA Mt Sterling from August 5th. Wondering if we were going to see pictures from the remaining events Rodney and crew attended? Website itself hasnt been updated since Boonville, MO. Hopefully Rodney is ok, and nothing has happened!? I know it takes awhile to go through, and edit all pictures. Just enjoyed seeing them over the course of the summer and was looking forward to seeing the rest of the events.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/26/2011 08:38AM by igtpull1.

Re: Power and Noise Photo October 26, 2011 02:55PM
Rodney has been very busy with Fall harvest, and after harvest work, annnnnnd he has a NEW girlfriend. Guess which one of these gets the most attention? Be patient, he'll get the pictures sooner than you might think. Gooooooooo Rodney!!!!!

Re: Power and Noise Photo December 13, 2011 02:39PM
Just wondering when he's going to update the website.

Re: Power and Noise Photo December 13, 2011 02:59PM
I have a few pictures on my site from Hamburg

jeffluckeyphoto.com

Re: Power and Noise Photo December 13, 2011 11:26PM
Crum has been busy with his regular job and will be for a while. You'll see some new photos soon.

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
www.easternextremepulling.com
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009