Gordyville,IL January 02, 2009 04:12AM
Any ideas who might win or dominate the super farm class and the pro stock class? At Gordyville, IL.

Re: Gordyville,IL January 02, 2009 04:41AM
red ones

Re: Gordyville,IL January 02, 2009 05:02AM
When you say red you in particular are you talking about i dont now who you mean?

Re: Gordyville,IL January 02, 2009 05:51AM
Troy S. with contents under preasure will be tough all weekend, there is other good ones also, but he is always one to watch out for.

Re: Gordyville,IL January 02, 2009 06:13AM
What about Tom Gallitz with the Runnin in the Red super farm and Jamie Morrow with the Yes Deere super farm they are always tough where ever they go.

Re: Gordyville,IL January 02, 2009 06:29AM
Slama and Kutz will be tough as well but I will bet my buddy Henry (Mr Determination) will be tough too as he isn't going JUST 4 FUN! Hope you don't get pulled over again Henry on the way there and you know why Winking

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
www.easternextremepulling.com
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Re: Gordyville,IL January 02, 2009 06:55AM
Taylor Van Beek Extreme Pleasure in the SF and Stuart Maize Billet Binder in the Pro's

Re: Gordyville,IL January 02, 2009 07:12AM
I disagree that the Extreme Pleasure super farm will be hard to beat. I think we'll get beat because there is alot of tough super farm tractors that can beat that tractor. He might make the finals but we will not win the whole thing. I got my eye on a red one this i am for sure who yet but there is going to be a red winner this year i think.

Re: Gordyville,IL January 02, 2009 07:16AM
I bet Kutz with the Diggin Deere he probally will be tough he is every where he goes. I am guessing he probally will make finals but win the whole thing.

Re: Gordyville,IL January 02, 2009 07:05AM
Does anybody agree with me about Tom Gallitz with the Runnin in the Red and Jamie Morrow with the Yes Deere in super farm class i think they will be tough to beat at Gordyville, IL.

Re: Gordyville,IL January 02, 2009 07:16AM
Nope they wont even make the finals. they run good outside but they wont make it in gordy.

Re: Gordyville,IL January 02, 2009 07:20AM
Oka who is your finalist? Your top 10

Re: Gordyville,IL January 02, 2009 02:22PM
I disagree with ih fan. I think Extreme Pleasure is the tractor to beat in the super farm class. He won
Gordyville last year and he won alot of outlaw pulls this season. He won all the big outlaw pulls this season he is the Outlaw champion what more does he have to prove!!!! You don't get an invite to Louisville for nothing!!!!

Re: Gordyville,IL January 02, 2009 06:06PM
I agree i seen the kid pull a lot the summer and have never seen anyone as smooth coming off the line. He is a talented driver with a very good tractor and knows the setup to win gordyville if not louisville. I seen him going back to back and also making a good appearance at Louisville. cheering for ya buddy.

Re: Gordyville,IL January 03, 2009 01:24AM
i think freeze on deere trax or mowrey on dealn deere

Re: Gordyville,IL January 03, 2009 03:43AM
No way those two tractor always get to bouncey going down the track.

Re: Gordyville,IL January 03, 2009 01:44AM
taylor van beek has never pulled in lou ky but wikk this yr he has a good chance in goord

Re: Gordyville,IL January 03, 2009 02:14AM
Aaron Prewitt make your picks for the light limited class.Always interested in yours esp. with the reasons why.Also top ten in prostock.I think we all know what is going to happen in the light unlimited super class!Pretty sure it will be red as the winner.

Re: Gordyville,IL January 03, 2009 03:37AM
i wish that dixie deere & bare bones binder could come up to play

Re: Gordyville,IL January 03, 2009 03:48AM
I agree with you their buddy i wish the dixie deere and the bare bones binder would come to Gordyville,IL those two sf tractor are gard to beat. They run as good as any of PPL sf tractors or a little bit better.

Re: Gordyville,IL January 03, 2009 07:55AM
What is every one's guess on the pro farm classes

Re: Gordyville,IL January 03, 2009 11:48AM
I got three words for the pro stock class- New Generation Plus.

Re: Gordyville,IL January 03, 2009 01:03PM
I've got 3 words for New Generation Plus...Bad A$$ Binders!

Re: Gordyville,IL January 03, 2009 02:42PM
slama in sf and elnio in ps

Re: Gordyville,IL January 04, 2009 05:15PM
I agree. Don Slama in Super Farm and El NiƱo in Pro Stock

Re: Gordyville,IL January 05, 2009 11:52AM
Ryan Anderson 10 Pro Farm Matt Glen 12 Pro Farm

Re: Gordyville,IL January 03, 2009 07:12PM
Aaron usually do not pick I usually do And am working on My Pics for All Indoor Pulls

Eric Prewitt
The Prewitt Pulling Team
Public Relations for
The Pulling Radio Network

Re: Gordyville,IL January 04, 2009 01:37AM
I agree, I'd put my money on Slama. Hell of a tractor and a hell of a guy

Re: Gordyville,IL January 04, 2009 02:43AM
first time going there..can tell me how warm is it in the building so need to know what type of coats to bring?? and also hows there air in there??? iis it first come seating???? thanks should be a good time

Re: Gordyville,IL January 04, 2009 03:37AM
Normally the building is really warm...no need for coats; possibly just a sweatshirt. The fumes are usually no bad at all. The seating is first come first serve; normally plenty of seating until Saturday night.

Re: Gordyville,IL January 04, 2009 05:16PM
That's true until they open the doors after the naturally aspirated tractors.

Re: Gordyville,IL January 05, 2009 12:13AM
True enough...usually there's enough anti-freeze in the system that it will feel warm no matter what.

Re: Gordyville,IL January 07, 2009 11:10AM
some guys even throw this "anti-freeze" up in the car and down the side of the car

Re: Gordyville,IL January 07, 2009 01:59PM
It was really hot in the backseat and the road was really curvy; or so it seemed...it wasn't this guy's fault.

Re: Gordyville,IL January 07, 2009 02:13PM
Funny you should mention that too...some guys even throw this "anti-freeze" into someone else's bed and yell 'beer bomb!'

Oh too...I was born in the back of a cabover Pete and I enjoy Kitty Wells.

Re: Gordyville,IL January 09, 2009 02:50AM
Jeremy get in shape for gracefully sliding over the smoke tube

Re: Gordyville,IL January 09, 2009 10:30AM
I bought a piece of culvert so I could practice. I've also been working with a personal trainer from Downing.

Re: Gordyville,IL January 05, 2009 04:45AM
Bring something to sit on. The metal seats get cold & hard after a while.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,721, Posts: 229,846, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,973.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro