extreme machine October 28, 2011 12:30AM
anyone talked to ron lately or did he fall off the earth again? no answering machine last week this week phone doesnt even ring.hard to give him any more money this way

Re: extreme machine October 29, 2011 03:03PM
I herd he has been busy harvesting corn.

Re: extreme machine October 30, 2011 10:39AM
Yea harvesting peoples money for a crappy product is more like it

Re: extreme machine October 30, 2011 06:17PM
Why is this guy allowed to get on here & grind his dull ax with no name, no contact, & no specifics of what his problem is even supposed to be. Could just be a cranky neighbor & Ron's cows got in his flower garden for all we know.

Re: extreme machine October 30, 2011 11:57PM
I am always logged in under my user name when i post. I got the hose and then the back peddle from him last year for quite a bit of money and i know im not the first guy that this has happened to.When i hear his product or name i will make it my buisness to let every one know to stay away.

Re: extreme machine October 31, 2011 01:57AM
Yes, you're logged in, but, e-mail (hidden) about me (blank) phone # (blank) If someone robbed me I'd be happy to say who I was & what they did. But if I were an old woman mad about my flowers I'd just go to bingo tonight & get over it.

Re: extreme machine October 31, 2011 12:24PM
Im sorry,i didnt realize thats how it showed me. Tom Nicholas nicholasak47@yahoo.com Call or text 518 848 0595.
And it has been brought to my attention that said person has been yet again dis honest to others when commenting about the situation between him and I. So if any one has questions about the situation feel free to contact me via any of the contact info i have left.

Re: extreme machine November 01, 2011 08:09AM
whos tired who logged out ?

Re: extreme machine November 01, 2011 10:01AM
Im always logged in every time i post

Re: extreme machine November 02, 2011 07:18AM
just wondering who the other two are sticking up for extreme

Re: extreme machine November 02, 2011 08:35AM
I wonder also.

Re: extreme machine November 02, 2011 09:40AM
I have pulled with ron now for a few years and and running a turbo and injectors from him. I have had good luck with ron he has always treated me good and has been very fare with price. Maybe if you didnt get on her and talk crap maybe you would of had good luck also. JMO.

Re: extreme machine November 02, 2011 01:22PM
funny swampy still is the only one to show his face in this conversation. has anyone talked to ron?

Re: extreme machine November 02, 2011 02:12PM
regarding ron,,,,,
my names chris wilson, i have been tryin to get ahold of ron for awhile,,gave ron alot of money "for me" still in the five figures,years ago,, i have nothing to show for it!! nothing!!! all of his phone numbers are disconnected,,no call backs,,no nothing,,just more bs..soon im driving down there,,over five hour drive for me,,just to try to get something for my hard earned money..heres all my info if you have any info and call anytime,,and dont tell me hes cuttin corn!! enough of the bs.. even his home phone is off
chris wilson 508-989-6091

Re: extreme machine November 03, 2011 12:33AM
I dont think I am talking crap at all. Like Chris Wilson i too gave Captain Ron a bunch of money for a turbo, he gave me his word, would work bad ass for my truck and my question to him was would you stand by it. The reply was yes and it was agreed that if i got 7 hooks on the thing i was on my own. I agreed knowing crap happens. Now Ron is local and i gave him the chance and he failed. I got 2/3 of a track length out of it and it blew up wrecking everything, my intercooler and piping. I call him and take the turbo back and i get everything but the truth from him. I mean come on, he clearly sold me something he knew nothing about and put his word on it, it backfired and i got stuck holding the bag. Then it was, well I will pay for half , then blaming me for doing something to it, to totally backing out of the deal and doing nothing. It boils down to the fact he is playing a game that requires more than $10 in your buisness acct, and being prepared to fix your F ups. He is a child playing in a mans world when it comes to the buisness he has chosen to be in.And ontop of it all, I still hear him LYING about this situation that he is clearly in the wrong from the moment he took the cash from my hand.

Re: extreme machine November 03, 2011 07:58AM
If you guys have been fleeced then you need to seek legal remedy. Start with the better buisiness bureau & a competent attorney. I don't think the corporate owned congress has completely stripped all our protections away yet, but move quickly. First thing your lawyer is likely to tell you is get off the internet & keep your mouth shut about the case. But the sad fact is if you were given anything for your money, it will be hard to collect "on warranty" for a performance application without something in writing. If you received nothing at all your chances would seem much better.

Re: extreme machine November 03, 2011 11:36AM
well,,,
after all that,,anyone heard from ron yet???????
yeah,, didnt think so,
chris wilson 508-989-6091

Re: extreme machine November 03, 2011 12:00PM
I agree with sad fact. I have nothing in writing. Took the man for his word. Shame on me.Chris Wilson on the other hand,has a bigger problem than I.Maybe Ron will be a man and make whats wrong right and at least return the phone calls.

Re: extreme machine November 03, 2011 12:31PM
Well I for one have had pretty good luck with Ron and have dealt with him for the past 4 or 5 years as for swampy I was at Rons shop a few times when you called him and i was standing there when he told you that the turbo was not going to work the way you wanted it built and he was not going to stand behind it that way ... I also was there when the two of u had the conversation on the phone and he told you it was in the box and you could come get it and do whatever you wanted with it...facts

Re: extreme machine November 04, 2011 12:45AM
Listed bud,you are a LIAR and full of it.There was no such conversation. Are you and Ron together? I ask this because that is the only way a grown ass man lies is if he is tempted by the one he loves. Fact. I cant believe the lies and deciept that Ron surrounds himself with. He has actually talked a special buddy into lying for him. Fact. There was no phone conversation concerning what would or wouldnt work. The conversation was Ron telling me that his stuff was awesome and i would not break it. Fact. And the only phone call after the fact was to inform him it had broke. Fact. I then got in my truck and went to his shop with the junk turbo. Fact. Ron and i discussed it and he was going to fix it to the specs he builds for the tractor guys and we were going to split the costs. Fact. Then Ron backed out of the deal cause i never heard from him again.Fact. KARMA my friend.

Re: extreme machine November 04, 2011 02:41AM
Mr. Swampy, I have read numerous posts in which you and others have commented on your experience with extreme machine, and I understand and appreciate that you do so in an effort to keep others from finding themselves in the same situation. Thank you. However, if you wish to make a real difference in that regard and possibly recoup your losses in the process, it will be necessary to take action, as merely sharing your experiences on this forum is roughly equivalent to a bothersome insect flying around the head of those you feel were not honest with you. May I humbly suggest securing the services of a competent attorney and proceeding against the business in question if sufficient cause of action exists?

Re: extreme machine November 04, 2011 03:12AM
Well my friend maybe you have been touched by a bit of karma.I stated the conversation I heard and you seem to want to doubt that to. THINK MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE TAKEN HIS ADVISE WHEN HE GIVE IT...

Re: extreme machine November 05, 2011 12:38AM
So this is going no where quickly. I guess the moral of the story is BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!! Oh, I know this conversation is bothering Ron by the way. I can tell by the amount or new, untrue twists being added to this story by the day.

Re: extreme machine November 06, 2011 01:51AM
Does anyone has a phone number for Ron?

Re: extreme machine November 06, 2011 03:44AM
607 847 8299 must b done harvest by now.

Re: extreme machine November 06, 2011 04:53AM
has anyone seen or heard from ron in the past 2or3 weeks? hope the poor fella is ok

Re: extreme machine November 06, 2011 03:10PM
i still havent heard from him,,dont bother with phone numbers,all his numbers are disconnected,
i could get obama on the phone easier.

Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,629, Posts: 229,692, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,900.

Our newest member JD_8520