IPA Divisional Meeting Schedule Sunday November 13th!!! October 31, 2011 11:04AM
The Illiana Pullers Association will be holding the following divisional meetings on Sunday November 13th.

Altered Stock 4x4- 1pm-2:30pm @ "Rooster's" on Second Street in Gilman, IL
Pro Stock 4x4-2:30pmt3:30pm @ "Rooster's" on Second Street in Gilman, IL
***Any direction ?'s may be refered to Tim Finegan

NA Tractors- 1pm-2pm @ I&I Club building in Penfield, IL
Outlaw Tractors- 2pm-3pm @ I&I Club building in Penfield, IL
Pro Farm Tractors- 3pm-4pm @ I&I Club building in Penfield, IL
Farm Stock Tractors- 4pm-5pm @ I&I Club building in Penfield, IL

Light Super Stock, Mini Rods & Diesel Trucks will be held at a yet to be determined date & time.

Thank you

Carl Downs

Re: IPA Divisional Meeting Schedule Sunday November 13th!!! October 31, 2011 03:02PM
Hey Carl. Hope you guys keep the light super class. Seems to be decent numbers at most events especially at Hoopeston. The pull at Hoopeston was probably the most light supers I have ever seen at one event.

Re: IPA Divisional Meeting Schedule Sunday November 13th!!! October 31, 2011 03:28PM
Hey Carl any word on what altered stock is thinking about doing. I have heard from some guys interested if we went to super stock rules but I havent heard on what the class had talked about at their first meeting.

Re: IPA Divisional Meeting Schedule Sunday November 13th!!! November 02, 2011 12:01AM
There will be discussion about changes in the Altered Stock class. If people have an interest in the class they need to attend.

Re: IPA Divisional Meeting Schedule Sunday November 13th!!! November 06, 2011 11:00AM
Just a reminder. We have sent out e-mails and some came back to me. So if there is anyone that you can think of that may or may not be in communication. Give them a call. We don't want anyone to be left out.

Thank you,

Carl Downs

Re: IPA Divisional Meeting Schedule Sunday November 13th!!! November 06, 2011 01:55PM
Hey Carl, When is the IPA banquet and meeting?? no can find in web site. Thanks!!

Re: IPA Divisional Meeting Schedule Sunday November 13th!!! November 06, 2011 02:43PM
Banquet and Annual Meeting is tentatively scheduled for January 28th. We will be confirming that date very soon. We will be updating the website with that info and results from some of the divisional meetings. Of course, I will email and post on the internet. Hope you guys can make it down. We usually have a good time.

Re: IPA Divisional Meeting Schedule Sunday November 13th!!! November 10, 2011 07:35AM
We will see you on Sunday afternoon Carl

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,652, Posts: 229,727, Members: 3,326.
This forum: Topics: 37,069, Posts: 225,914.

Our newest member JD_8520