Baby Jake!!!!!! November 04, 2011 04:33AM
Jakes having a baby!

Is baby going to have one stack, Or none!

what color hair? green , blue, yellow , red , orange?

what ply feet ? 10 ply old style , HPs old 8s

What kind of data logger? apple, HP, mac?

What fuel is it , will it smoke , or burn clean ??

What weight will it be? light, heavy , or just make weight to fit jake!

What model will it be ? super jake, or super sara! lets prey for a sara

I am sure that these are just some of the questions that jake would ask being a super reporter

Re: Baby Jake!!!!!! November 04, 2011 08:11AM
I just hope the block matches the sheetmetal!! Congrats. JAKE!!!!!!!!

Stacy

Re: Baby Jake!!!!!! November 04, 2011 10:06AM
will we have a babypulloff.com

Re: Baby Jake!!!!!! November 06, 2011 12:36AM
LOL @ Stacy....Congratulations Jake on the new addition to your family !!!....Randy aka OhioFarmboy®

Re: Baby Jake!!!!!! November 08, 2011 12:13AM
Congratulations Jake and family, hope all is well. You are in our thoughts!

BB

Re: Baby Jake!!!!!! December 14, 2011 09:33AM
Congratulations to lil girl and mom and dad! Nothing compares. Nothing! Hope we get to meet her at some pull soon.

Patrice and the Beaudry clan.

Re: Baby Jake!!!!!! December 12, 2011 02:02PM
Well, it took a few extra weeks, but Sarah and I are finally parents!
  • No stack (healthy baby girl)
  • What color hair? green , blue, yellow , red , orange? Well, she’s a little black stripe 1066, she’s bright red skinned with a dark stripe of hair on her head.
  • What ply feet ? Yesterday her feet looked like a really weather-checked set of 151's, but they look more like an old set of 8-ply’s today. She was a few weeks late and I was told its common for her feet to look old and wrinkly for the first few days/week.
  • What fuel is it , will it smoke , or burn clean? She’s definitely a little greaseburner.
  • What weight will it be? Light class, she was 7.01 lbs.
Allison Grace Morgan, born Dec, 10th. By the way, yes named after the awesome sounding 1710 CID V-12 engine. For some reason my wife didn’t like the names Green Monster, Green Fighter, Rat Poison, or Top Gun!

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Baby Jake!!!!!! December 12, 2011 02:15PM
Congratulations!!!!

Re: Baby Jake!!!!!! December 12, 2011 02:34PM
Congrats from team S'no Farmer, also Congrats to G-Pa Dick, you are going to love it !!!

S'no Farmer

Re: Baby Jake!!!!!! December 12, 2011 02:30PM
SpinningWay to go a early Christmas present

Re: Baby Jake!!!!!! December 12, 2011 03:07PM
Congrats Jake. You stole my name and reason for name by the way lol. Oh well congrats again and have a merry christmas and happy new year.

Re: Baby Jake!!!!!! December 12, 2011 06:13PM
Congratulations!!!! Enjoy the moment.

Re: Baby Jake!!!!!! December 13, 2011 01:46PM
Congrats Jake! I bet youre dreaming of soccer games already;-]

Re: Baby Jake!!!!!! December 14, 2011 12:37AM
Speaking as parent of 2 college boys. There goes that tractor fund. With them gone I find myself missing the track meets and band and Scouts And 4H and FFA And.....NOT the homework. Already found kids to sponsor for things. It is worth everything I ever gave up.

Re: Baby Jake!!!!!! December 14, 2011 12:47AM
Congratulations Jake. I hope mother and daughter are doing well. Smiling

Sincerely,
Patty

Excel Sportswear
1-800-784-8857 x122
pwhitaker@exceltees.com

Website -
[www.exceltees.com]

Friend us on Facebook - [www.facebook.com]

Follow us on Twitter - [www.twitter.com]

Excel Sportswear is an Officially Licensed Supplier of New Holland, Case, Versatile, FFA, Mack Truck, JLG, Honda and BMW Motorrad Apparel

Re: Baby Jake!!!!!! December 14, 2011 01:25AM
Now the fun begins....for G'pa Dick especially. Congratulations! JW

Re: Baby Jake!!!!!! December 14, 2011 01:32AM
What a wonderful time. Enjoy the new one, they grow up fast. Have a Happy Holiday, and a Great New Year.

Re: Baby Jake!!!!!! December 14, 2011 02:52AM
I like the name, and the reason for the name... I suppose a boy would have been Cummins? Bouncing

Prepare to enjoy a whole new world...cherish every single second as they grow quickly...congrats...

Re: Baby Jake!!!!!! December 15, 2011 05:54AM
well it is pretty amazing. my wife and i just had our first in October ( baby boy ). can't wait til they get older maybe my boy or everman's can chase her around the pits. Hopefully she gets looks from her mother ! Have a great holiday season they are only going to get better from what everybody says

Re: Baby Jake!!!!!! December 15, 2011 08:55AM
Congrats Jake, Sara, Dick and family.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,753, Posts: 229,905, Members: 3,335.
This forum: Topics: 37,091, Posts: 226,007.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM