Nebraska Bush Pullers November 07, 2011 01:47AM
Will the Nebraska Bush pullers be running all of their classes at the indoor pull in Lincoln in March? How long is that track?

Re: Nebraska Bush Pullers November 07, 2011 02:58AM
the SF class in Bush is dying in thinking they need to open up the rules let them run NTPA rules and if some pullers want to keep the gt42 give them more weight. Something needs to be done

Re: Nebraska Bush Pullers November 07, 2011 03:52AM
Has the Bush rules meeting been held yet? Wouldn't it be appropriate to vote on the turbo issue at that time? What is the overall feeling about how the first year with PPL went? Was the points money what was expected? Were the promoters happy with the shows? It looked like the mod class was a really, really good show at every pull but some of the other classes were a little weak on tractors. The new class looks to have potential as long as the Missouri guys are included. Has that issue been resolved? A couple of minor tweaks could make a Bush pull a very strong show for the money.

Re: Nebraska Bush Pullers November 07, 2011 06:01AM
THE NEB BUSH RULES MEETING AND BANQUET IS DEC 10 2011 IN FREMONT NEBRASKA AT THE WILDERNESS(??) LODGE. IT'S EAST OF HIGHWAY 30 AND BELL STREET JUNCTION, AND ON THE NORTH SIDE OF HWY 30. MEETING IS AT NOON AND BANQUET FOLLOWS.

PRIZE MONEY WAS GREAT. THERE WERE, AND STILL ARE, A FEW NAYSAYERS, BUT, OVERALL, THINGS WENT WELL. THE MOD GUYS REALLY STEPPED UP TO THE PLATE THIS YEAR. KUDOS TO THE MODS.

Re: Nebraska Bush Pullers November 07, 2011 09:18AM
Yes bush will be running all class's between the two nights, And from what I have heard the track length is well over 250.

Re: Nebraska Bush Pullers November 07, 2011 11:06AM
I think most people were happy with the year. Yes there were a few pulls a little weak on numbers on a few of the classes, but I wouldn't say any are dieing quite yet. Look at the mod class, most thought it was dead for about 6-8 years with weak numbers, but they all came to the plate and bam, had an absolute great year with numbers, points races and and the best attended class of all. So, before anything is dead, just wait till next year. I can't wait till the first and hopefully annual indoor pull in March. Fire away!

Re: Nebraska Bush Pullers November 07, 2011 11:26AM
I agree, mods went from only a couple in a class to a great show so every year is different. Each class goes up and down. We pulled Bush all year long and numbers at 80% of the pulls were very good. Yes some events were down on numbers but not all members went to all of the pulls but, not everone can make it to every pull. All in all it looks like next year will be another fun year and hope winter goes fast...

Re: Nebraska Bush Pullers November 07, 2011 01:54PM
I was told 300' is this not true?

Re: Nebraska Bush Pullers November 07, 2011 03:19PM
Track will be at least 280 i would say!! the building is 359 feet from wall to wall. and as long as you make the Nebraska Bush Pullers rules you can pull there!

Re: Nebraska Bush Pullers November 07, 2011 03:36PM
All the super farm tractors are 640 correct ? If I only have a 505 can I bolt on a 4.1 and pull with super farm.

Re: Nebraska Bush Pullers November 07, 2011 04:11PM
This isn't a gordyville style pull that mixes and matches some of the classes, so you would hafta pull in the 4.1 640 class not the sf

Re: Nebraska Bush Pullers November 08, 2011 03:53PM
Yes Nebraska Bush has super farms. 640 with a gt 42 turbo. and if your a 505 cubes pull in the light super class. you CAN NOT bolt on a 4.1 and pull in super farm!

Re: Nebraska Bush Pullers November 08, 2011 05:20PM
If its the same building I was in this past march for the NATPA pull it is more than adequate for an indoor pull of any sort. Lots of good parking, pretty nice facility. Going to try to make it out again in 2012.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Nebraska Bush Pullers November 09, 2011 02:12AM
HEAD TECH OFFICIAL: THE 505 TRACTOR COULD PULL WITH THE 6200# LIGHT SUPERS "IF" HE HAS A CAST REAR. IF HE'S COMPONENT, THEN, HE HAS TO PULL IN THE 6500# USS CLASS.

THE OTHER OPTIONS ARE: MULTI CHARGER DIESEL, CAST REAR, AT 7000# OR SINGLE CHARGER, CAST REAR, AT 7500#.

Re: Nebraska Bush Pullers November 09, 2011 03:49AM
If he was wanting to pull superfarm isn't that a pretty good indicator he has a cast rear??????

Re: Nebraska Bush Pullers November 09, 2011 08:46AM
YES!!! your correct on all accounts!..... if your a cast rear end you CAN'T pull light super stock OR super farm.... but you must not be a component if your asking about pulling in super farm. the only class in Nebraska Bush you can run components in are Unlimited super stock!

Re: Nebraska Bush Pullers November 09, 2011 09:44AM
You can't run components in the mod class head tech?

Re: Nebraska Bush Pullers November 09, 2011 10:41AM
haha

Re: Nebraska Bush Pullers November 09, 2011 12:12PM
Surprised the Bush techs don't have ulcers, since this is the crap they put up with all year long.

Re: Nebraska Bush Pullers November 10, 2011 02:59PM
How far back would a 505 be compared to the 640 tractors? Assuming they both run to the top of there potential.

Re: Nebraska Bush Pullers November 10, 2011 05:13PM
well in theory the 505 should be behind the 640.. but there's a lot a variables here.. now if ya had a alky 505 with a diesel 640 then you might be a little closer. man some of those alky burners can spin the rpm's!!

Re:What if November 14, 2011 11:59AM
I realize this is a Bush pull therefore having bush tractors and rules BUT if for some reason you would be interested in adding a small cube class (only if the # were there) I think it would be fun to have smaller cubes 505 or 540 , GT 4202, P pump, open rpm say 8000 to 8500# Please don't all bash at once Thanks

Re: Re:What if November 14, 2011 02:49PM
I'd go hook it, anything 540 or less

Re: Re:What if November 14, 2011 03:04PM
What if ,,,,,,,,
Since you know what the rules are, run the class that is closest and have fun, (and STFU), or build your tractor to fit the rules that are and have been in place for a while.
Then guess what?
You can run with Bush all summer long !!!!!!!!!

Re: Re:What if November 14, 2011 03:23PM
To "shell answer man" if I were to build to the closest class would I get to pull with P R I C K S like you?????

Re: Re:What if November 14, 2011 03:04PM
little turbo
I realize this is a Bush pull therefore having bush tractors and rules BUT if for some reason you would be interested in adding a small cube class (only if the # were there) I think it would be fun to have smaller cubes 505 or 540 , GT 4202, P pump, open rpm say 8000 to 8500# Please don't all bash at once Thanks

Sounds like good rules to me. Maybe interested!!!

Re: Re:What if November 14, 2011 04:54PM
Id say they will have more then enough classes and tractors for the first year, don't want to bite of more then they can chew i think. Gordyville has numerous classes that these tractors can pull in with smaller cubes. Talk to doug, he might let ya run with the SUPER SEMIs at the Western Farm Show in KC since that class is pretty successful

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009