GORDYVILLE PULLERS LIST November 09, 2011 01:22AM
Looking at the list for 2012 gordyville a few classes are short on tractors. Is there any reason for it?

Re: GORDYVILLE PULLERS LIST November 09, 2011 01:50AM
probaly not everyone signed up yet

Re: GORDYVILLE PULLERS LIST November 09, 2011 02:55AM
Things i noticed. Where are all of the 540 guys? A-pump and P-pump. Thought they had a good show last year. Figured the Ohio and Indiana guys would want another crack at that blue tractor from the east. If Louisville is going to add a class in the future, sure looks like the 4.1 guys have got the upper hand in iron so far. Another thing I miss is. Why don't the Kentucky Hot Farm mafia come up anymore? At 466 and a 3 by 4 slotted turbo, you would think they would be the guys to beat in the Hot Farm class, (they always had the pits a buzzin). The 466 limited pros from IL and MO don't do to bad and they run a weaker turbo. Go figure. Good to see the light limited is getting full. Still would like to see a few more diesel from Iowa and Wisconsin through their name in the hat. Hopefully Mark is correct and several guys are just procrastinating, I know I am just a guilty as the next. See everyone in January.

Re: GORDYVILLE PULLERS LIST November 09, 2011 03:10AM
To answer a few of your questions. We are going to be way short of 540 A-pump tractors. David Streett sold his, Travis Eaton's is for sale, talked to Curt Forrester and he told me they were in a serious rebuilding process of all 3. So we are going to need some new guys to come out this year to fill that class. As far as the Light Pros, I figured these guys were still farming and could care less about pulling in Jan. I was in Ohio in June and the crops were late going in so, in turn they are going to be slow coming out. Being from a farm, I fully understand, work comes first. As far as the Kentucky Hot Farms, I think they are unhappy that we allow the 24.5 tires in their class. I tried it with and without the 466 Limited Pros in the Hot farm class a couple of years ago and didn't get the reponse we were hoping for. This class was designed for the KY tractors Vs. IN tractors, but has turned into IN tractors Vs. IL/MO 466 LPS, which is still interesting, but I would like to see 6-8 Ky tractors in the mix. The Light Limiteds were a nice surprise, I hope we can keep that class going in the right direction. We still have a month and a half to get these classes the best we can. Thanks for the interest. Klint

Re: GORDYVILLE PULLERS LIST November 09, 2011 05:07AM
Are the Forrester's out for sure? Or are they just holding off on signing up to see if the can make it?

I go to harrisburg every year and I plan to go to Gordyville 2012 and see how the East coast guys stack up with Mid West tractors. I sure hope more east coast get to go.

Klint, when do you think we will see the LSS post to the line up?

Thanks
Justin

Re: GORDYVILLE PULLERS LIST November 09, 2011 05:12AM
I just sent those out this week. I've been a little behind myself. Should start getting those back in a week or so.

Re: GORDYVILLE PULLERS LIST November 09, 2011 05:16AM
I was not rushing it, Just wanted to have a date in mind. Putting on a event like this can not be an easy task, thank you for all the work you do.

Justin

Re: GORDYVILLE PULLERS LIST November 30, 2011 02:23AM
Klint, Is there a % allowed over on the 3000 rpm classes, or is it 3001 and your out?

Re: GORDYVILLE PULLERS LIST November 30, 2011 04:07AM
The limit of 3000 RPM or 3500 RPM's will be strictly enforced. If a tractor goes over, we will look at the computer, and check for inconsistant spikes. If there is no sign of a spike and the tractor ran over 3000 during their pass, then that tractor will be disqualified. Thanks Klint.

Re: GORDYVILLE PULLERS LIST November 30, 2011 05:48AM
what if the box doesnt read the run?

Re: GORDYVILLE PULLERS LIST November 30, 2011 06:45AM
We have a RPM readout box at the warmup area, so each puller can get his system working and RPMs set, before they enter the staging area. Hopefully the RPM sensor setup doesn't break OR fuel pump setting doesn't GROW, while waiting in line after the warmup tube. But I realize how sometimes strange things happen. I would say if your tractor didn't read, and made the top 8 tractors going to the finals, or didn't read in the finals, we will take you back to the warm up area and my tech officials will check your RPMs at that time. If I was a puller, I would really try to avoid that process. Just make sure your RPM sensor works, and everyone will keep smilin'.

Re: GORDYVILLE PULLERS LIST November 30, 2011 07:54AM
Klint @ Whatssmokin
We have a RPM readout box at the warmup area, so each puller can get his system working and RPMs set, before they enter the staging area. Hopefully the RPM sensor setup doesn't break OR fuel pump setting doesn't GROW, while waiting in line after the warmup tube. But I realize how sometimes strange things happen. I would say if your tractor didn't read, and made the top 8 tractors going to the finals, or didn't read in the finals, we will take you back to the warm up area and my tech officials will check your RPMs at that time. If I was a puller, I would really try to avoid that process. Just make sure your RPM sensor works, and everyone will keep smilin'.

Klint u forgot to say these limited rpm "growers" will feel the wrath of Woody ! (rumor is he wears a size 18 shoe)Eye Popping

Re: GORDYVILLE PULLERS LIST November 09, 2011 05:15AM
which way did the Street's tractor go? and did he sell it complete ready to run ?

Re: GORDYVILLE PULLERS LIST November 09, 2011 05:19AM
It went to Canada, running.

Re: GORDYVILLE PULLERS LIST November 09, 2011 01:23PM
I believe the new owner will be bringing the ole Streett Boyz Toy to the Keystone Natls in March. At least thats the word right now.

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
www.easternextremepulling.com
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Re: GORDYVILLE PULLERS LIST November 09, 2011 11:25PM
should be interesting to see how a 505 does against the 540 Smiling

Re: GORDYVILLE PULLERS LIST November 10, 2011 09:26AM
Good thing you make a living milking cows jim.because your fishing skills don't seem to work so good lol

Re: GORDYVILLE PULLERS LIST November 10, 2011 12:36PM
Fish On !!!!

Re: GORDYVILLE PULLERS LIST November 13, 2011 07:44AM
Too Jim Dirk and robert. Why dont all of you take up fishing. One thing for sure the tractor you are asking about cant compete with dirksons so maybe you guys should be fishing around ALMA way

Re: fishing November 13, 2011 08:00AM
Street boy toy is resting in pauls shop getin ready for harisburgh had to change the fuel filter and if you want to know whats in it jim give me a call before the ice goes in and you have to drill a hole

Re: fishing November 13, 2011 09:35AM
apple don't fall too far from the tree! most people would be humoured to be talked about! now it obvious that you have a great weight on your shoulders, feel free to exspress your true feelings to the world! and almost forgot-"someone needs a hug"!Drinking

Re: fishing November 20, 2011 01:31PM
good one jim its wes s dad you are talking to. I heard you had to give up fishing lol

Re: GORDYVILLE PULLERS LIST November 09, 2011 01:54PM
Klint we hope to be there, I will send the paper work in plus videos next week! We are building a new engine so as long as we have our parts we will be there! Thanks Old Red

Re: GORDYVILLE PULLERS LIST November 09, 2011 04:24PM
Need some info on motel rooms. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.

Hotels for Gordyville November 10, 2011 12:23AM
The town of Rantoul is West of Gordyville and has probably 3-4 chain hotels. Champaign/Urbana is South, and has a large amount of hotels and restaraunts.

Re: Hotels for Gordyville November 10, 2011 11:57AM
You will have to go to Champaign/Urbana at this point. Rantoul is booked.

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
www.easternextremepulling.com
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Re: GORDYVILLE PULLERS LIST November 29, 2011 04:51AM
Check out the list now. Our 8,500 Limited Pro Stock class is FULL, 9,500 Hot Farm, 9,500 Pro Farm, 11,000 Pro Farm are real close to full, 9,300 Super Farm (NTPA) is FULL. All we need now is a few more Light Pros and we will have a FULL HOUSE. Thanks to all the pullers who got their paper work in to us in a timely manner. It makes planning easier. Thanks again. Look forward to seeing everyone in January.

Re: GORDYVILLE PULLERS LIST November 29, 2011 05:12AM
Klint,

What about LSS. Do you think we will see many/anymore of them?

Thanks,
Justin

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009