Non turbo allky system November 13, 2011 08:34AM
What do you guys use for a non turbo allky fuel injection? Belt drive pump or can you use an electric fuel pump? And do you use port injectors or a throtle body? Thanks for any info.

Re: Non turbo allky system November 13, 2011 09:40AM
If you want to use a mechanical system, you will have to run a mechanical fuel pump, to get the fuel amount metered to engine rpm. If you use an electric fuel pump you either need a metering system operated by airflow (like a Bosch K-type) or go with electronically controlled injectors, which would require a computer and a programmed fuel map (lots of dyno time) to operate them. Both is possible, but electronic fuel system are usually not legal in Pulling and I am not aware of any aftermarket air/fuel metering devices for this sort/size of application.

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Re: Non turbo allky system November 13, 2011 11:20AM
Where would I get a setup? Whats a ballpark price? This would be a single stage right?

Re: Non turbo allky system November 13, 2011 12:06PM
I would try giving Ron's fuel injection a call, and yes, a single stage is all you need. The mechanical pump is the way to go.

[ronsfuel.com]

Re: Non turbo allky system November 14, 2011 11:20AM
Has anybody used one of these from Ron on a non turbo tractor? How spendy would a system be?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,721, Posts: 229,843, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,970.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro