Corn harvest video November 18, 2011 02:40PM
CLICK THE LINK

video: [youtu.be]

Re: Corn harvest video November 19, 2011 05:32AM
Hey Hogtown, How bout some vids of the new grain bin????????

Re: Corn harvest video November 19, 2011 08:41AM
Nice setup.. and some tall corn...

Re: Corn harvest video November 19, 2011 10:45AM
if that were a case ih combine the yield would be 20 bu. better!

Re: Corn harvest video November 19, 2011 11:16AM
yeah 20 extra bu. on the ground! lol.

Re: Corn harvest video November 19, 2011 02:06PM
If it were a lesion it would be 20a bu higher and would be going across the field at 6the mph+

Corn harvest video: small potatoes November 20, 2011 02:41AM
I guess I'll chime in here too.

I know it's a really small operation compared to 90% of the people on this forum, but you work with what you have. Hills make it hard to use the big toys.

Re: Corn harvest video: small potatoes November 20, 2011 05:07AM
Oliver1655
I guess I'll chime in here too.

I know it's a really small operation compared to 90% of the people on this forum, but you work with what you have. Hills make it hard to use the big toys.

There have been many wagons follow me around the corn field , even before gravity bed , (scoop it off) .

Dane Pickerell

Re: Corn harvest video November 19, 2011 04:01PM
Dixie Binder
Hey Hogtown, How bout some vids of the new grain bin????????

Re: Corn harvest video November 20, 2011 03:50AM
Thanks Hogtown,as usual your right on top of it.

Re: Corn harvest video November 21, 2011 02:57AM
OLIVER 1655 AND HOGTOWN PULLER: MY DAD AND I USED TO FARM BACK IN THE SIXTIES. THE EAR CORN GOING UP THE ELEVATOR AND INTO A WIRE CRIB IS A FAMILIAR SIGHT. AND YES; SCOOP THE CORN INTO THE ELEVATOR. IT DIDN'T STOP THERE THOUGH. AFTER THAT, AND HARVEST WAS DONE, YOU GOT TO SCOOP IT AGAIN INTO A ENDLESS BELT DRIVE GRINDER TO GRIND FEED FOR THE MILK COWS; AT WHICH TIME, WHEN YOU HAD THE WAGON FULL, YOU GOT TO SCOOP IT AGAIN INTO THE FEED BIN IN THE MILK BARN. OF COURSE, THE FINAL SCOOPING WAS DONE WITH 5 GALLON BUCKETS TO FEED TO THE BOSSIES AT MILK TIME. THE GOOD OLD DAYS. I GUESS I SHOULD MENTION ONE FINAL SCOOPING OF THE CORN WHEN BOSSIE DECIDED TO DEPOSIT YESTERDAYS CORN FEEDING ON THE MILK PARLOR FLOOR.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009