external oil pump GPM? November 27, 2011 07:40AM
I am wanting to put on an external oil pump and was wondering if anyone knows the gpm of a stock pump on a 466 John Deere motor and what you would reccomend for an external pump. Would a hyd gear pump work?

Re: external oil pump GPM? November 27, 2011 08:27AM
I've been down this road and your best bet is to buy an Aviad pump. You can buy them with the fuel transfer pump built in the end of it and they are internally regulated so no need to buy a pressure regulator. I think mine cost around $1250 and has worked great.

Re: external oil pump GPM? November 27, 2011 02:07PM
Call Ed Wulff at Wulff pumps. Great to work with and understands pullers needs, very affordable prices. 1-615-822-6832

Re: external oil pump GPM? November 27, 2011 04:48PM
Ed Wulff will set you up with what you need. No B.S., No middle man, he builds the pumps and answers the phone. His pumps are

on alot of good tractors. I think his website is www.wulffpumps.com.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,773, Posts: 229,940, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,029.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009