Gordyville pulling numbers picked December 02, 2011 07:40AM
How do they determine the class pulling order?

Re: Gordyville pulling numbers picked December 02, 2011 08:53AM
they draw numbers (duh)

Re: Gordyville pulling numbers picked December 02, 2011 09:19AM
Are they already draw or when you get there

Re: Gordyville pulling numbers picked December 02, 2011 10:45AM
Maybe I can be of some help here. As we do at the Keystone event, we pre draw numbers very soon after we close entries for the event. The reason for doing so is that we can get these "Official" lineups in the event program. That way the fan can keep score if they desire and have an official pulling order by class in their souvenir program.

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
www.easternextremepulling.com
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Re: Gordyville pulling numbers picked December 02, 2011 10:47AM
Also to add to my previous post, it makes life a lot easier for those working the pits to stage vehicles in their pulling order. Makes getting them to the track in order much easier. This is very necessary when pulling indoors.

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
www.easternextremepulling.com
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Re: Gordyville pulling numbers picked December 02, 2011 11:37AM
The classes are started with a randimization program. The classes we split are seeded upon performance, then they are randomized. The smaller classes are drawn out of a match book set numbered 1 thru 20 by my 3 year boy.

Re: Gordyville pulling numbers picked December 02, 2011 12:25PM
well i have been watching the class schedule for the past few weeks and seen in the 6400 llss class mark wyttenbach was #3 one week later he is #2 then a day later he is #1 with new pullers getting his old spots then two days ago #14----#19 all move up one spot now a new # 14 puller was put in (is this class going to be split up?)

Re: Gordyville pulling numbers picked December 02, 2011 01:49PM
No this class will not be split. Has to be at least 28 entries. We use to get that many. Maybe someday.

Re: Gordyville pulling numbers picked December 02, 2011 02:05PM
so if the class is not going to be split then why did you move some pullers numbers around after they already had a number looks like a little inside help to me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (could be why your numbers are a little low)

Re: Gordyville pulling numbers picked December 02, 2011 02:24PM
i saw the same thing...didnt really know what was going on eather...

Re: Gordyville pulling numbers picked December 02, 2011 02:25PM
Explain to me how pull position determined a month in advance is beneficial or helpful in any way? The track hasn't been built and the sled isn't set so pulling order means absolutely nothingWinking

Re: Gordyville pulling numbers picked December 02, 2011 11:26PM
I have to agree with confused puller this is not right ok the last person that posted if it dont matter then why move pullers numbers around after they already had a pulling number before and you dont think #1 can help you well if you mess up you get a second chance and if you are the last hook you get to watch the class helps weight your tractor or what gear to run thats why they draw to start with thats why they call it the luck of the draw

Re: Gordyville pulling numbers picked December 03, 2011 12:07AM
Maybe I am wrong, but I think they are listed in alphabetical order on the website until he closes entries. Once the classes are full or closed, then he draws. What you are seeing now is just as it says, a competitors list.

Re: Gordyville pulling numbers picked December 03, 2011 01:06AM
The Competitor List appears to be Alphabetical But the Class Schedule "appears and states" that its the puller order.

Thanks Justin

Re: Gordyville pulling numbers picked December 03, 2011 01:19AM
The order will be accurate until all entries are in

Re: Gordyville pulling numbers picked December 03, 2011 01:16AM
So when your set to hook at the beginning of the class and the track isn't laying in. U got no luck. If u pull at the end of class and track has gone away. Still no luck. If u are setting number one and the sled decides to reset and u come back later and make a bad pass, luck not much better.

The point: there is no luck in the order right now. Also u may not be seeing the actual order yet as I don't believe the matchbooks have been drawn.....

Re: Gordyville pulling numbers picked December 03, 2011 02:14AM
294 entries so far.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Gordyville pulling numbers picked December 03, 2011 04:49AM
I think klints got alot gon on to get ready for another great show to make a big deal out of order of line up. how old r u guys!

BIG DEERE December 03, 2011 03:02PM
I would have to agree with you.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,790, Posts: 229,989, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,103, Posts: 226,066.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009