4x4 Diesels? December 06, 2011 07:34AM
I was wondering if they would/could add a class of diesel trucks to the indoor pull in Lincoln? Not just street trucks... i'm talking about the real deal.

Re: 4x4 Diesels? December 06, 2011 08:06AM
I am working on putting in a diesel in my 4x4 mod truck and would like to attend.

Re: 4x4 Diesels? December 06, 2011 08:39AM
Diesels are nice but honestly there starting too get overrated! I also think 90% of people like diesels for the smoke honestly i would rather here more noise from a supercharged engine in a 4x4 then to see smoke.

Re: 4x4 Diesels? December 06, 2011 09:09AM
Is there even a Pickup class??? Its a Bush / Nebraska Antique pull.. Last I knew there are No pickups invited of any kind.

Re: 4x4 Diesels? December 06, 2011 11:50AM
That would be cool. We dont see alot of good running diesel trucks out west...

Re: 4x4 Diesels? December 06, 2011 02:55PM
Not to be a doubting Thomas, but are there enough professional trucks in the area to put together a good class?

Also, to the OP, your user name only adds to the idea that there is animosity between the compression ignition and spark ignition proponents of truck and tractor pulling. Something that I would personally like to squash. Regardless of fuel type, we are all out to have fun, please stop feeding the beast.

Chris Watson
Watson Motorsports
Batavia, OH

Re: 4x4 Diesels? December 07, 2011 03:41AM
supersonic

Also, to the OP, your user name only adds to the idea that there is animosity between the compression ignition and spark ignition proponents of truck and tractor pulling. Something that I would personally like to squash. Regardless of fuel type, we are all out to have fun, please stop feeding the beast.

I prefer alcohol tractors and diesel trucks. Not feeding the beast!! Just my preference. You can stop worrying about it!

Re: 4x4 Diesels? December 07, 2011 04:36AM
Sorry if I came off a little harsh, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
Honestly, from a spectators standpoint, I agree with you. But from a competitors standpoint, I hate to see keyboard pullers starting fires that we have a hard time controlling. Surely you can understand that.

Chris Watson
Watson Motorsports
Batavia, OH

Re: 4x4 Diesels? December 07, 2011 05:42AM
supersonic
Sorry if I came off a little harsh, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
Honestly, from a spectators standpoint, I agree with you. But from a competitors standpoint, I hate to see keyboard pullers starting fires that we have a hard time controlling. Surely you can understand that.

hey.. no problem. I have a pulling tractor myself. Alcohol powered. No keyboard pulling here. I just like the diesel trucks.

Re: 4x4 Diesels? December 07, 2011 06:59AM
As a SSDFWD I appreciate the support. Sorry about the derail.

Chris Watson
Watson Motorsports
Batavia, OH

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009