Naturally aspirated big tractor classes? December 10, 2011 07:36AM
How many orgs run N/A tractor classes? I've been to a few IPA events in the past several years, and their N/A class has had a good turnout with Deeres, Cases, MF, Olivers, IHs, and even a White. Got me to wondering if other organizations run N/A classes, and what weight do they run at? I think the IPA runs as 12000 but not positive. I'm surprised nobody has thought to run a moline 1350 in one of these classes yet.

Do any brush pulls run NA classes? I believe that with consistent rules, while this will never be a national level class, it could be a viable state level type class, at least in the midwest. No, they don't turn the tires as fast as turbo classes, but that doesn't mean it isn't an entertaining class.

Re: Naturally aspirated big tractor classes? December 10, 2011 07:47AM
Maybe a little slow and possibly boring for some but a very competitive class! Also runs in southern Illinois as the ISPA and Northern Illinois at a lighter weight with Illini State.

Re: Naturally aspirated big tractor classes? December 10, 2011 08:44AM
There's a class for N/A tractors with the NE Nebraska group. The heaviest they'll pull is 9700 pounds. Mostly 4020's, a few 30 series Case's, an 806 ever so often, maybe an 856 or a 966 now & then.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,780, Posts: 229,961, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,044.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009