Autobahn legal tractor December 12, 2011 09:40AM
You won't get what they say, but that's probably the fastest, Autobahn legal tractor. They say it runs 63mph and was fitted with better brakes and stuff to be "Autobahn" legal. It's a 1964 Hanomag Robust.

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/12/2011 09:42AM by Sascha.

Re: Autobahn legal tractor December 12, 2011 10:43AM
one might limit it to dry pavement conditions as tractors have been known to do some pretty sick drifting on snow and ice! looks fun though!Smiling

Re: Autobahn legal tractor December 12, 2011 12:34PM
i have a very good friend that has a tractor called a lehr.i think it was made shortly after ww2.i have personally followed him on a good road in a car with a digital speedometer at 73 mph.he once got a speeding ticket while passing a car..he says it had more left in it...oh yea it has a narrow front end too...

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009