Has anyone tried the new see through billet oil filter? December 13, 2011 03:33AM
I'm looking for some input on this filter. Anyone out there using one? I'm thinking of using one on an IH DT466.

Re: Has anyone tried the new see through billet oil filter? December 13, 2011 06:05AM
We ran one all summer long on a blown alcohol 2wd. Worked real well. We ran Cenpeco 70wt oil thru it. He was very helpful and good to work with. Hope this helps.

Re: Has anyone tried the new see through billet oil filter? December 13, 2011 01:44PM
whur ja git it>

Re: Has anyone tried the new see through billet oil filter? December 14, 2011 10:10AM
I see them advertised in the "WALLY" (National Dragster).
A customer of mine has one on one of his trucks, handy as heck. He even put it where you can check it standing up!
Now all I gotta do is install a pole for a shade umbrella so I can check it for him. Otherwise, he is on his own.

Re: Has anyone tried the new see through billet oil filter? December 15, 2011 02:28PM
HP,

Are y'all sure the pole is going to be for shade?

Re: Has anyone tried the new see through billet oil filter? December 15, 2011 03:07PM
anyone using these on a tractor applications? DSS? Prostock?

Re: Has anyone tried the new see through billet oil filter? December 16, 2011 05:28AM
I'll be sure to make it stout enough, and make it out of polished stainless.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,736, Posts: 229,871, Members: 3,333.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,986.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM