castners performance December 21, 2011 01:07PM
Does any one know if castners performance is still in bussiness in new york?

Re: castners performance December 21, 2011 02:06PM
yes-315-730-4469

Re: castners performance December 21, 2011 02:13PM
ok thank you

Re: castners performance December 22, 2011 08:32AM
ya thanks grandpa the number i had for them was wrong.Got ahold of them and was talking to ross today.

Re: castners performance December 23, 2011 04:34AM
ok enough guys i have done bussiness in the past with castners.The number i had was wrong. sorry i asked for a little help.Castners have been very helpful with us and as far as calling them a crook,well keep your coments to your self.swampy. I have been in touch with them and i will pass your coments on to them swampy.We here in canada try and help others, not put them down. Its people like you is why your country is in a mess. There take that to the swamp.I will never ask anything on here again

Re: castners performance December 23, 2011 06:44AM
How is Castners? does there stuff run? I don't hear much about them? Thanks for the info

Re: castners performance December 23, 2011 06:59AM
A new IH profarm built by them in Northern Pa. had some initial small problems on it's first run. I guess that is to be expected. They did a nice looking job. The tractor seems to run ok once the drive learns to run it. It is currently getting rebuilt in another shop after it swallowed a turbo. Low range & full throttle dosn't work to well!!

Re: castners performance December 23, 2011 07:10AM
Ross knows what he is doing. He built a new engine for4 me and we are very happy. Tell him what you want and how much you want to spend and it will run!

Re: castners performance December 23, 2011 07:19AM
You wont find a better bunch of guys to deal with. They are very innovative with their approach to the whole sport. They have been there done that and know what works.

Re: castners performance December 23, 2011 07:47AM
does anyone know if castners will have anything on the track of there own this year? The real deal was a good looking tractor and ran well every time I saw it run. I had heard that they might be working on a smokeless tractor at one time.

Re: castners performance December 23, 2011 09:51AM
they are working on something but will let them tell everyone or see it when its out

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,669, Posts: 229,759, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,075, Posts: 225,935.

Our newest member JD_8520