Kentucky Invitational Pull Information January 02, 2012 01:32PM
The application and schedule of events are now posted to the KTPA website. You can get your copy by going to www.ktpa.webs.com and then clicking on the 2012 Invitational Pull.

Re: Kentucky Invitational Pull Information January 02, 2012 02:06PM
Why RUPP? Why not the Horsepark Arena? I have watched a pull in rupp several years ago and it was very disappointed on the short track. The Pull at the horsepark last year was really good to watch, it's a shame there were no more people in the stands, and the smoke issue wasn't fully figured out.

Re: Kentucky Invitational Pull Information January 02, 2012 02:18PM
different organization

Re: Kentucky Invitational Pull Information January 04, 2012 02:05PM
I know that it was a different organization, I am just saying the pulls that I have seen in Rupp were very disappointing and the track seemed extremely short. The new arena at the horsepark seems to have a lot more potential and you don't have to deal with that awful downtown traffic.

Re: Kentucky Invitational Pull Information January 04, 2012 02:15PM
we know what the entree is anyone know whats the payback?

Re: Kentucky Invitational Pull Information January 04, 2012 09:05PM
Then stay at home!

Re: Kentucky Invitational Pull Information January 05, 2012 01:16AM
This old man will be staying home. KTPA isn't for me!

Re: Kentucky Invitational Pull Information January 05, 2012 01:21AM
couple of thoughts maybe (nothing been told or definite) with the lack of success bluegrass had at the horse park in attracting fans the thinking was to try a different venue, there has been a pull at rupp for several years at or close to this time by proshows (i think) and this will be able to offshoot. I don't care what it pays or what it costs just glad to see some folks making the effort to put on a indoor event.

Re: Kentucky Invitational Pull Information January 05, 2012 10:20AM
I would like to know who typed "Stay at Home" from King Jerry? This is disappointing how people like to use other people's name because they are to afraid to put their OWN name on their OWN comments.

Re: Kentucky Invitational Pull Information January 05, 2012 10:33AM
we used to pull in (Knoxville) Thompson Boling arena from corner to corner,track was short but always enjoyed being able to go pulling in the winter. just be thankful that someone is trying and enjoy the pull

Re: Kentucky Invitational Pull Information January 05, 2012 01:01PM
Those people are call cowards, Jerry.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,758, Posts: 229,915, Members: 3,336.
This forum: Topics: 37,093, Posts: 226,014.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM