PES6MW1100/120RS1137-1

any info on this pump would be helpful as i know nothing about it
thanks

Re: a pump or p pump January 07, 2012 05:51AM
I beleive you have what they call a m&w,

Re: a pump or p pump January 07, 2012 06:01AM
it is not a rotary it is a inline style pump

Re: a pump or p pump January 07, 2012 06:05AM
Yeah thats an m&w pump there an inline i believe most come from trucks, there not much good. look them up in the search bar on this site they talk about them

Re: a pump or p pump January 07, 2012 06:05AM
Yes it is an MW pump It is probably off of a 466 truck motor but not sure.

In your one number you can see where it says pes6mw1100******. the"MW" meens that it is an "mw" pump. A p pump would say pes6p***** and an A pump would say pes6A*********.

Re: a pump or p pump January 07, 2012 06:51AM
is there any way to turn it up or get more power out of it???

Re: a pump or p pump January 07, 2012 07:03AM
With out wasting a ton of money? ............... No....... you will still have a junk M&W pump. Save yourself the time and money and get a good A or P pump fitted to your class rules

Re: a pump or p pump January 07, 2012 08:36AM
So this pump is known as the m&w 100

Re: a pump or p pump January 07, 2012 09:05AM
Fits a Case IH Magnum 7140 tractor or similar model with the 8.3L Cummins engine. That pump will do aprox 220-230cc max in stock form. With Cut dv's it will do 240cc but that is it. Pump has the small bolt flange (same as A series Bosch). Oh and i will be the first to go on record and state that "M&W did NOT manufacture an injection pump"...Get it right, its a Bosch MW model injection pump.

Re: a pump or p pump January 07, 2012 09:25AM
What size plungers r in it stock, and how big can be put in it?

Re: a pump or p pump January 07, 2012 09:55AM
I'm pretty sure the 11 after the MW is the plunger size. 11 mm

Re: a pump or p pump January 07, 2012 09:55AM
better save urself a whole lot of time and money,forget the mw pump, a well built model 100 ambach pump will give u better return, 450 plus cc's. unless you run a p pump or a pump,,that mw pump wont cut it, these guys know,been there done that

Re: a pump or p pump January 07, 2012 12:46PM
is there any potential in this pump at all??? has anybody ever worked with this style pump???

Re: a pump or p pump January 07, 2012 01:18PM
How many people have to advise you it's junk, that means people have messed with it and it's just ditch filler.

Re: a pump or p pump January 07, 2012 06:41PM
Give the guy a break will ya? He hasn't indicated as to what his intentions are exactly, so lay off. Thumbs Up

Re: a pump or p pump January 07, 2012 11:29PM
Some people just assume that he is putting it on a super or pro stock I guess. Depending on the class he will be fine with the pump. Need more imfo before you guys go ripping him a new one.

Re: a pump or p pump January 08, 2012 12:20AM
i was planning to put it on a hot farm ( 466 cid with a 3 in 3 out turbo and open rpm) i just wanted to know if it s worth it to put on and run it and what i could do to it for a little more power, could it run against a rotary pump? and what kind of cc 's could it make?

Re: a pump or p pump January 08, 2012 12:30PM
wouldn't it be great though if you could use one as a performance pump in place of an "a" pump? i would take it off my old man's 5288 and put it on. if i recall correctly from my days of workin at a pump shop the "start retard" flat top plungers are the down fall. and from i've been told there is no "normal" plungers and barrels made. but the cam is better than an "a" stock for stock that is. if my information is correct maybe this will explain to the guy why it is not suitable for performance. certain people just shouldn't be allowed to talk about pumps if they don't know what they are talking about. don't just say oh it's junk. good luck in your endeavors JS!

Re: a pump or p pump January 08, 2012 03:20AM
I realize that since you have this in your hands and prob got it for free you REALLY want to use it. BUT the fact remains ................ IT IS NOT A PERFORMANCE PUMP and will not be up to the task you want it to no matter how hopeful you are . Several guys have given you the specifics of this pump and its LACK of capability. Dont waste your money ...................... All this advice has been free!!! Working on that pump WONT BE!!

And Dr Diesel told you the potential cc out put of it which is far below what you are gonna need.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/08/2012 03:23AM by KBacker.

Re: a pump or p pump January 08, 2012 04:38AM
Only thing good about the MW pump, is the adapter plate & pump gear (if it was off a 466 IH), it can be used to bolt up a P pump The rest is a paperweight or doorstop.

Re: a pump or p pump January 08, 2012 05:10AM
For what it's worth, anything more than absolutly stock class this isn't the pump to use, but for those who may pull stock class, works. I pulled my 5488 in stock class and beat some cheeters with modified A and P pumps long ago, like 18 years go. Also if it was so bad, why did they put them in trucks, tractors etc. By the way, my 5488 is for sale on BigIron.com, check it out. Darin

Re: a pump or p pump January 08, 2012 05:53AM
The MW (not m&w!) is a great little pump. In a STOCK application. very durable, and with an rsv governor, makes a nice farm tractor pump. They are far from JUNK! (unless it's an SRC REMAN!)It is not however a pump with any potential for any class of pulling where you need more than 300hp! I know, it looks like a P pump, but it isn't even remotely close to performing like one. They were designed to be a low cost inline built completely by robots. It was to replace the A 3000 series pumps.

Re: a pump or p pump January 08, 2012 11:18AM
Darrin.............. The point being made is simply this. IF you are wanting to use this pump for a PERFORMANCE pump it is a waste of good money. IF however you are gonna put it on thousands of trucks and use it for a cheap reliability stand point well it will work for that. Yes a few tractors came with this pump as well but for the same reason ............. cheap and reliable.

Re: a pump or p pump January 08, 2012 04:44PM
the m&w pumps are not completly worthless the last one i had i sold it on ebay for 300bucks and i seen another one on ebay that brought 400bucks so if you dont use they still worth a little bit

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,957, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,040.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009