Sturgis Kentucky Indoor Pull January 09, 2012 08:36AM
March 17th in Sturgis, Ky

12,500 10 MPH Farm stock
-3000 RPM

11,000 Open A pump
-3000 RPM
-20.8-38 tire max

For more information call Todd at 270-704-0987 or Aaron at 270-704-2733. Would like to also put in a P pump class next year but can't seem to find enough tractors to do so locally. If you are interested in bringing a P pump tractor next year to help put the class in feel free to call. On the 10 MPH class you can never bump the horn or you are disqualified the whole pull has to be under 10 MPH. A tractor pulling in 10 MPH can not pull in the open class and vice versa.

Re: Sturgis Kentucky Indoor Pull January 09, 2012 10:59AM
Is this indoors or outside?might be interested.

Re: Sturgis Kentucky Indoor Pull January 09, 2012 12:18PM
By looking at what he said on tha thread Sturgis Kentucky "INDOOR" Pull

Re: Sturgis Kentucky Indoor Pull January 09, 2012 01:56PM
Hey lanny its indoors with no smoke tube, build has big exhaust fans down the center of the building right above the track, i went and watched last year it make for a very intrrsting show, i was suprised at how well the fans worked, it a short track about like corbin, but there are some good.tractor that came for illinois late was.a good open a pump class won by barry sanfords hot farm tractor u should go and i think they should let the p pump run with the a pumps we ve done it all year .

Re: Sturgis Kentucky Indoor Pull January 09, 2012 02:27PM
I simply put this on here to invite tractors I DID NOT put this on here to get bashed for not letting p pumps in the a pump class. The class has been set and is not changing sorry for the disagreement there is no way to please eveyone that I have found. Therefore I did say any input on a p pump class only for next year would be appreciated to run an a pump class and also a p pump class. Not enough tractors locally to let them run this year i could only count a hand full of them but was not worth turning away the tractors that showed last year for the pull which i thought was a great show. Any other concerns feel free to call 270-704-2733

Re: Sturgis Kentucky Indoor Pull January 09, 2012 02:36PM
you need to lighten up. youre not getting bashed. someone is just sharing an opinion. lighten up and respect other people opinions when they are different than yours.

Re: Sturgis Kentucky Indoor Pull January 09, 2012 02:54PM
I considered p pumps myself you haven't thought of anything new trust me. And a little respect toward the classes I have posted would be nice not telling me what should be done differently no need to get hard feelings but if I could have everyone pull I would its a damn if u do damn if u dont situation

Re: Sturgis Kentucky Indoor Pull January 09, 2012 06:18PM
First and foremost i was not bashing your pull or your rules so there is no reason to be so rude. I simple stated my opinion on the topic, and was only trying to give u a little feedback, which the last time i checked was exactly what this forum is for. I also complimented your show, and advised one of my fellow competitors to consider pulling with u guy this march. I attended your show last year and enjoyed it. I would also consider bringing my p-pump tractor to pull with you guys if there was a p pump or an a/p pump combo class, that is all i was saying. Dont ask for info and feedback and then rip the first guy that comments a new one for doing what u asked. Up here in centrIal ky we have a 10000 lb hotfarm class, 470 ci 2.75 charger, can run an (a or p inline injection pump) and we run 3000 rpms. Would love to see you put a class in similar to this for next year and in march u could probably get some tractors espiecally the ones wanting to test things out before the season starts. In the classes you already offer checking rpms wouldnt be a bad ideal, would hate to see someone get hurt from a exploding stock flywheel i have witnessed it first hand and its nothing anyone wants to witness. just my opinion so dont get all bent out of shape because opinion are like buttholes everybody has one. Corey prewitt 5024607472

Re: Sturgis Kentucky Indoor Pull January 09, 2012 05:49PM
Is this going to be like the farm stock class was last year...that got a little out of hand. I mean come on, and if you think it was all Farm Stock tractors pulling, you're smoking crack!

Re: Sturgis Kentucky Indoor Pull January 09, 2012 06:50PM
No kidding i felt sorry for the 5 or 6 stock farm tractors that showed up this year looks like they got there own class.

Re: Sturgis Kentucky Indoor Pull January 10, 2012 12:04AM
Not many rules down here we just want to hook there is less trouble that way and we have a good time who cares who wins.

Re: Sturgis Kentucky Indoor Pull January 10, 2012 04:20AM
Are P-pumps allowed in the 10mph class?

Re: Sturgis Kentucky Indoor Pull January 10, 2012 04:56AM
Sorry,guess i cant read.We might try to get down that way if we have anything left after Murfreesboro. Would be nice if you dident allow big motors and innercoolers. Not bitchin just my opinion. Dixie.

Re: Sturgis Kentucky Indoor Pull January 10, 2012 05:25AM
It would be nice to have battle rules but they are setting up for that Hunt tractor that's not far from him.

Re: Sturgis Kentucky Indoor Pull January 10, 2012 06:16AM
What are the rules, cubic inch, turbo, etc. ?

Re: Sturgis Kentucky Indoor Pull January 10, 2012 06:45AM
3000 rpm and a pump in open class that's what I understood

Re: Sturgis Kentucky Indoor Pull January 10, 2012 06:53AM
P pumps are aloud in tha 10 MPH the only rule is 3000 rpm, no cube limit, no charger limit. In the a pump class its a pumps only, 3000 rpm, 20.8-38 tire max, no cube limit, no charger limit. Sorry you all have sore opinions about the pull, the way I see it is if you want to try out your tractor before the pulling year starts and it fits the rules bring if it doesn't fit the rules give me a CALL and we will see what we can get worked out for next year.

Re: Sturgis Kentucky Indoor Pull January 10, 2012 07:07AM
Thanks for having a mph class. You ll get plenty tractors. I agree on a good place to go early in the year. Please carry on.

Re: Sturgis Kentucky Indoor Pull January 10, 2012 10:05AM
Mark me down for the open class, commin down from Iowa!

Re: Sturgis Kentucky Indoor Pull January 10, 2012 10:39AM
Well excuse the hell out of me,these guys can run any kind of rules they like and its fine with me. I just thought we would come down and have some fun running with the bigger engines and intercoolers,some of the same tractors we will be compeating with in Murfreesboro. Dident mean to start world war III. Aaron I wish you guys the best,sorry if I created a contraversy. Dixie. P.S. we still might come down and pull with you.

Re: Sturgis Kentucky Indoor Pull January 10, 2012 10:57AM
I am planning on being there too Aaron and thanks for setting that class up for my tractor or that's what somebody thinks but I thought that is the way we always pull down here! Since I am the tractor with the big motor and intercooler and pulling at Murfreebro looking forward to running with Yall too Dixie Binder. Good Luck to all

Re: Sturgis Kentucky Indoor Pull January 10, 2012 11:08AM
Aaron we were thinking about putting a-pump on ours and bringing it down. Then we won't have to worry about a p-pump class. Beer

Re: Sturgis Kentucky Indoor Pull January 10, 2012 11:14AM
Sounds like a plan Buckwild I was wondering if that would work.

Re: Sturgis Kentucky Indoor Pull January 10, 2012 11:57AM
I hope to see everyone there. I feel like its gettin very competitive which is great. I appreciate the support and those of you who are compromising with the rules to just have some fun! It was not in my intensions to turn any tractor away from the pull. I am only alotted so many classes this year and tryin to get te best turn for both classes to keep the tractors in the indoor pull at sturgis. I'm not a P pump natzi i would liek to have the class but during the meeting i couldn't count but bout 4 of them in the area and didnt want to rely on people who would have to travel incase of emergencies or bad weather. Pleasing everyone is vurtually impossible but tryin my best. Once again thanks for the support and hope to see everyone there.

Re: Sturgis Kentucky Indoor Pull January 10, 2012 05:25PM
Diesel Trucks? Had a blast last year

Re: Sturgis Kentucky Indoor Pull January 11, 2012 01:47AM
For diesel trucks you will have to contact Shane Robinson his number is 270 217 3811. All I can tell you is it's going to be a 2.6 class the last I heard that was the only diesel truck class but Shane will be able to tell you more.

Re: Sturgis Kentucky Indoor Pull January 12, 2012 01:49PM
what about the Belt tractor is it running again or will it be by then? what class will it be in?

Re: Sturgis Kentucky Indoor Pull January 17, 2016 04:46PM
Aaron Berry can you send me rules and classes for this year please email is jomichlig67@gmail.com thank you

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Website Statistics
Global: Topics: 38,768, Posts: 229,935, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,026.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009