The Last One AC and Straight Shot IH ?????????? January 09, 2012 01:55PM
Just wondering if Phiefers sold their Light Super Allis Chalmers and does Greg Ratz still own the Straight Shot 560 or is it possibly for sale?

Re: The Last One AC and Straight Shot IH ?????????? January 10, 2012 07:45AM
If still serious about The Last One you can shoot me an email. My uncles still have it. Pretty sure it hasn't sold and is still for sale unless something changed since Christmas.

Re: The Last One AC and Straight Shot IH ?????????? January 10, 2012 09:49AM
I totally revamped Straight Shot last winter. Different engine, sheet metal and so on. Not to interested in selling but everything is for sale for a price (except my wife and kids)! Greg

Re: The Last One AC and Straight Shot IH ?????????? January 10, 2012 10:57AM
Oh sounds good gpopper so can we expect to see you at some Outlaw events this summer?

Re: The Last One AC and Straight Shot IH ?????????? January 10, 2012 11:51AM
I doubt you'll be seeing me around much. Plenty of pulling in Mn. With the rules they have I'd have to pull the unlimited class.

Re: The Last One AC and Straight Shot IH ?????????? January 10, 2012 11:40AM
Greg will you be buying Red Ink next?

Re: The Last One AC and Straight Shot IH ?????????? January 10, 2012 11:52AM
You're a funny guy. Nope.

Re: The Last One AC and Straight Shot IH ?????????? January 10, 2012 01:50PM
Did'nt you bye your 460 from him

Re: The Last One AC and Straight Shot IH ?????????? January 10, 2012 01:54PM
Yes I did.

Re: The Last One AC and Straight Shot IH ?????????? January 10, 2012 04:47PM
You'll be buying Supertiquer next! lol

Re: The Last One AC and Straight Shot IH ?????????? January 11, 2012 04:37AM
You maybe should contact 3688puller!

Re: The Last One AC and Straight Shot IH ?????????? January 11, 2012 05:42AM
It's not done yet, undergoing some major changes.

Re: The Last One AC and Straight Shot IH ?????????? January 16, 2012 01:56PM
I know it will look and run better than most,will you be ready for the start of the season Clark?

Re: The Last One AC and Straight Shot IH ?????????? January 16, 2012 03:53PM
I hope so. All I have done is work on it since harvest. Still waiting on parts that have been ordered for 3 months.

Re: The Last One AC and Straight Shot IH ?????????? January 16, 2012 04:24PM
Oh and thanks for the compliment Randy. I think our class and club will have another good year in 2012.

Re: The Last One AC and Straight Shot IH ?????????? January 17, 2012 05:19AM
Wondering, What are you building, and for what class? Thanks.

Re: The Last One AC and Straight Shot IH ?????????? January 17, 2012 12:16PM
gpopper, I think I saw your new ride at Little Falls! Was not able to stay and watch you run. Was that your tractor? Nice ride! How can you do against Foolish Pleasure II, and Dust Buster? I havent seen Dust Buster run Lately, but Foolsih Pleasure II seems to be running really good. Where is that tractor from? I live a quit a ways away, and dont get to see much of these type of tractors, seems to be mostly mods where I'm from. Do you know where you are going to pull this summer? Maybe I can make it to an event!

Re: The Last One AC and Straight Shot IH ?????????? January 17, 2012 03:09PM
Yes, that was my tractor at Little Falls. I was working on some teething problems and ironed out a couple more wrinkles. As far as next summer goes we will see how things shake out between now and then. We just purchased a new hauler so we do have some options. Thanks for the compliment! Greg

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,731, Posts: 229,864, Members: 3,332.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,984.

Our newest member WestonFarms