Gordyville Pics? Confused January 11, 2012 01:26PM
Are they up and I've missed them? Thanks

Re: Gordyville Pics? Confused January 11, 2012 02:03PM
JR from eastern extreme has his up.

Re: Gordyville Pics? Confused January 11, 2012 02:38PM
I wasn't able to go this year, but my father went and I hope to get a chance to get his pictures up tomorrow. I'll post a link to them when I get them posted.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Gordyville Pics? Confused January 12, 2012 12:20AM
Here's a link to my Gordyville Photos Page:

2012 Gordyville Photos Page

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
www.easternextremepulling.com
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Re: Gordyville Pics? Confused January 13, 2012 04:12AM
Not real pleased with my Gordyville photos. I used about a combination of 100 different setting trying to get the photo that I wanted. I think I should have gone back to a basic setting and worked from that base line. Like pulling there’s always any other chance. I wanted to thank Adam Draudt for working with me at Gordyville, looking forward to seeing his work. Adam does a great job.

Link to Gordyville photo's

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/19/2014 03:18PM by Jake Morgan.

Re: Gordyville Pics? Confused January 13, 2012 11:44AM
Yes it was great working with Adam and I appreciate a couple hints and him allowing me the use of one of his lenses while he used one of mine. Gotta get me one of them lenses.

Re: Gordyville Pics? Confused January 13, 2012 03:19PM
you guys are going to swell Adam's head could blow up LOL!!!

Re: Gordyville Pics? Confused January 14, 2012 01:58AM
LOL! Nah, he is doing a great job so far. Wouldn't know where his tutoring came from would ya?? Winking

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
www.easternextremepulling.com
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Re: Gordyville Pics? Confused January 14, 2012 02:24AM
Not from me that's for sure. Harold you da man

Re: Gordyville Pics? Confused January 14, 2012 02:54AM
Time life how to book LOL!!! one thing that helps he listen to tips. He does a good job and is a fun to be around

Re: Gordyville Pics? Confused January 14, 2012 02:58AM
you guys will have to put up with me next year at Gordyville & keystone cant do keystone this year booked but next year keeping it open weddings to photograph or work i don't care i'm going

Re: Gordyville Pics? Confused January 14, 2012 07:21AM
Well first off thank you all for the kind words, Gordyville has been on my pulling " bucket list" for the better part of 5 years now, I would like to give a huge thanks to the Morgans for giving me the chance to experience my 1st gordyville from trackside. Klint and the What's smokin' crew put on just a exceptional pull from the consistency of the track all the way to the connsessions, I've heard I lucked out this year as far as the warm weather goes! Maybe I'm good luck?( I doubt it though!) I'm overall pretty pleased as a whole with My pics I've gotten a ton of great feedback from them on Facebook from the pullers and Fans, being that it was my first time there and the learning curve of the indoor lighting and have a brand new setup it's only gonna get better for the future! It was a great pull and getting to spend it trackside With such great people,JR and Marty,Dick Morgan, Rodney Crum, Bryan Lively, Jen and Chairle Schultz( in no particular order) lotta memories and friendships were made, JR YOUR MY HERROOOO!!!!. So thank you to all those people and untill next time stay safe and can't wait to work with all you again in the near future! Thanks again Adam Draudt.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/14/2012 08:20AM by newhollandblue.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,793, Posts: 229,997, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,103, Posts: 226,071.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009