Merging Clubs!!! January 12, 2012 02:19AM
Hey Greg, any new news on the meeting (Red River Pullers) maybe rule changes, as to if we can pull in 2 classes? Or any cube changes in the classes? What happened, if anything? Thanks

Re: Merging Clubs!!! January 12, 2012 03:54AM
GrinningIt definatly would be great to see the two clubs work together to get the numbers up. Its always good to see a little competion. It will be interesting to see Gregs new tractor against Dave's and the Dustbuster crew. There is some good mods up north that would be fun to see mix it up also. GOOD LUCK GUYS ON A SUCCESSFULL 2012

Re: Merging Clubs!!! January 12, 2012 08:23AM
Red River Pullers annual banquet is this Saturday. As far as changes there are none. As far as pulling twice, if a class is short on numbers it's possible to jump up a class. I'd like to see changes in the 6500# mod but it's tough to approve on my own (if you know what I mean). I think by next year Red River can hopefully do this as I see only 1 possible addition to this class for 2012. Be patient and I think we'll get our way. I don't want to say more than that on here, but would like to explain this to you. Please feel free to give me a call. Greg

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,731, Posts: 229,864, Members: 3,332.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,984.

Our newest member WestonFarms