Re: Too Hot To Farm Pullers meeting. January 09, 2009 03:28AM
Good luck with the meeting keep us posted on the rules, locations, and schedule.

Re: Too Hot To Farm Pullers meeting. January 09, 2009 03:40AM
the meeting is still on even with the snow, so if can make it that's great. if you can't i'll post everything on here.
thanks.

Re: Too Hot To Farm Pullers meeting. January 10, 2009 03:07PM
Any news, did the meeting go well, and what are the class rules Thanks for any info!!!!

Re: Too Hot To Farm Pullers meeting. January 13, 2009 10:57AM
Meeting went very well! We will be posting the rules on here very soon and places that will have our class! Or you can call me at 608-475-0661

Re: Too Hot To Farm Pullers meeting. January 14, 2009 01:48AM
So I heard that someone at the meeting wanted to pull a 4320 with a 466 in it but you said that he could not. Why is that different than a 806 pulling with a 466? Thats just what I heard. I might be wrong. If thats the case thought this class doesnt sound like a green red show it sounds like the RED show. Just my thoughts.

Re: Too Hot To Farm Pullers meeting. January 14, 2009 02:29AM
It is a red show run by red tractor owners. dont get me wrong -you guys are a good group of fellows but i just dont agree with everything and that is what this is for... they said we cant run steel wheels because they are not factory appearing. well neither is a bell-housing blanket, or wheelie bars. point is putting steel on my deere allows for a couple hundered pounds of more movable weight then a BINDER so that is why we cant run steel. big deal right??? even though its all about SAFETY, -everyone knows steel is WAY safer then cast. im gonna run a 4055 with a sound gard cab that i farm with (what is more stock apperaing then that) and i want steel to make up for the weight of the cab. i voiced my opinion and it didnt matter to them so i guess i'll just stay in the farm class. i think most everyone else will too...

Re: Too Hot To Farm Pullers meeting. January 28, 2009 03:54PM
Where are the rules at people want to see them and places they can pull at?

Re: Too Hot To Farm Pullers meeting. January 14, 2009 06:14AM
I have all of the rules typed up and ready to go, they should be posted on here shortly.

Re: Too Hot To Farm Pullers meeting. January 14, 2009 08:12AM
i think 11500 might be to light for alot of tractors with cast. And was there any more thought on tractors that came factory with 6cyl bigger than 466?

Re: Too Hot To Farm Pullers meeting. January 14, 2009 08:28AM
lets get them rules out in the open asap. i know alot of people are wanting to see them.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,766, Posts: 229,932, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM