bstp hot farm January 15, 2012 11:18AM
i was just curious why this class dont run double cut tires. Seems every other class is allowed to run them why not this class?

Re: bstp hot farm January 15, 2012 12:25PM
maybe we like digging holes for the next guy

Re: bstp hot farm January 15, 2012 01:01PM
I'm not trying to be smart or nothing it just seems like every class allows doubles and was curious why they don't run them.

Re: bstp hot farm January 15, 2012 01:37PM
I think the Badger "466 Hot Farm" guys ran just fine with there front cut tires....

Re: bstp hot farm January 15, 2012 02:00PM
I agree completely. I'm actually looking at possibly building one for that class this year and I was wondering if there was a specific reason for running the front cuts compared to the doubles.

Re: bstp hot farm January 15, 2012 03:31PM
being your a fan of bstp u should already no never question any there decisions. just saying

Re: bstp hot farm January 15, 2012 03:38PM
so what do we know about this tractor deere addiction? think he was to be from wis. looked like he done REALLY well in gordyville, whos work is he running???

Re: bstp hot farm January 15, 2012 04:04PM
WOW dont question there decisions huh. apprently you must just like to follow and never lead. you must be the puller that wants to come in last all the time cause well you dont want to question anything. how do you think advancements in the sport are made. from someone questioning someone to see if there is a better outcome than the current one. im not saying that the tires they are running are good, bad are other wise. i have never pulled with bstp so i dont no much about the org. right now. i no they have some of the best equipment in the country and put on one hell of a show. im not bad mouthing the club AT ALL. i was wondering why not double cuts and was hoping a member of that class had A HONEST ANSWER. soory if anyone got offended that is not my intension at all

Re: bstp hot farm January 15, 2012 10:17PM
they should just put on 24.5's even out the playing field on tires and avoid who cut and how cut. the tractors look much better with REAL pulling tires and they have really nice looking tractors that run very good! If they went with 24.5's there are some others that would pull with them. Beer

Re: bstp hot farm January 16, 2012 01:15AM
466 is BSTP's biggest class so far, with 19 points scoring members (plus a bunch more non-points pullers), and at least 8 different winners that I can remember (results only go back to Aug. 5 on the website). The current tire rule is just fine, as depending on the track, it can turn it into a real test of the driver and getting the balance and tire pressure right. This class does just fine without double cuts, so leave it alone.

Re: bstp hot farm January 16, 2012 01:25AM
As a guy that pulls in that class a few times a year I agree whats wrong with the singles cuts??????

Re: bstp hot farm January 16, 2012 01:54AM
Double cuts discussion was had at our rules meeting last Dec. Bias doubles are the PPL hot farm tire and Badger Hot Farm all run
Radial Bar cuts. Some of us would like to run at a couple of PPL events but the Radials are not allowed there. The investment in new tires
because it's getting so hard to find used tires that aren't junk isn't practical. We would be better off to go to 24.5s but the majority of the members in the rest of the group classes like to see the tire size difference since it would be hard for the fans to tell our class apart from the super farm class.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,666, Posts: 229,748, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,074, Posts: 225,926.

Our newest member JD_8520