PULLER- January 2009? January 10, 2009 12:13AM
Anyone got thiers in the mail yet? Who is on the cover?Thanks!

Re: PULLER- January 2009? January 10, 2009 12:44AM
Uncle Dick and his favorite Nephew!!!!! Winking

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
www.easternextremepulling.com
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Hey JR January 10, 2009 12:52AM
Hey Jr how are you. is thier any way that you could either email me or post a photo of kent paynes new super rooster that was at murfreesboro? Is this possible? It would be really appreciated a lot!

Re: Hey JR January 10, 2009 01:08AM
Sure, I would have already done it but I am using our older 20D camera (Bonnie wouldn't let me outta the house with the newer 40D) and it is not compatable with my Vista based laptop. I have photos of it but won't be able to post them until I get home. It is a pretty tractor.
Well it is time to head to the pull. I will try to post results later from today.

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Re: Hey JR January 10, 2009 01:09AM
could you possibly take a picture of it with your phone and then send it to my phone?is this possible?

Re: Hey JR January 10, 2009 10:45AM
He already said he'll have the pics when he gets home. Be thankful he's willing to do that.

Re: Hey JR January 10, 2009 05:55PM
Oh I already got my email from him, lol! It will be after Gordyville before I get all the photos posted from Murfreesboro. Won't get home till late tonight plus lose an hour getting back to Eastern time zone. Sleep? What's that? Smiling
I don't have a camera phone so the answer is no.

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009