New "Super Rooster" and "Gotta Go Deere"? January 11, 2009 03:29AM
Hello, I was wondering first of all, was the "Gotta Go Deere" that pulled at Murfreesboro a brand new component pro stock tractor? I had heard that the old one was sold so was that a new one that pulled at the "Murf"? Second of all, did anyone take any photos of either the "Gotta Go Deere" or Kent Paynes new "Super Rooster" while they were at Murfreesboro?? Eric Prewitt, JR at Eastern Extreme?Anybody else. If so could you please either post them on here for all of us fans that were unable to make it to the pull that would really like to see those new rides. Thanks alot!
Kyle Matcham

Re: New "Super Rooster" and "Gotta Go Deere"? January 11, 2009 07:28AM
JR already said he would when he got home.

Re: New "Super Rooster" and "Gotta Go Deere"? January 11, 2009 07:49AM
are you sure. I thought that he said he wouldn't be able to post any pics until after gordyville but maybe I'm wrong. I hope so! I really want to see it!

Re: New "Super Rooster" and "Gotta Go Deere"? January 11, 2009 07:56AM
"Sure, I would have already done it but I am using our older 20D camera (Bonnie wouldn't let me outta the house with the newer 40D) and it is not compatable with my Vista based laptop. I have photos of it but won't be able to post them until I get home. It is a pretty tractor."

I assume he is meaning home from TN.

Re: New "Super Rooster" and "Gotta Go Deere"? January 11, 2009 08:24AM
The gotta go deere is the same tractor as always. Calm down a little and I am sure someone will put some pictures up.

Re: New "Super Rooster" and "Gotta Go Deere"? January 11, 2009 02:54PM
Whew!!! Thanks for posting that photo Bryan! Just got home about 25 mins ago or so. Yes Kyle, lol. Give me a minute to breathe & stretch my legs here Smiling
I got your email(S) as well. I will see if an action shot of Super Rooster turned out. I doubt I will have time to post much photos as we have to be getting other orders out to customers and get ready for yet another 13 hour trip, to Gordyville Smiling

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
www.easternextremepulling.com
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Re: New "Super Rooster" and "Gotta Go Deere"? January 11, 2009 03:31PM
Ok, please do try. I would really appreciate it JR!

Re: New "Super Rooster" and "Gotta Go Deere"? January 11, 2009 03:42PM
So does this mean you will be posting a photo of it now that you are home tonight?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009