new-motorsports January 27, 2012 08:03AM
whats going on there? heard its falling apart

Re: new-motorsports January 27, 2012 08:59AM
I have not heard anything like that. Could be. Lance and that small block kid are on here quite often they should know.

Re: new-motorsports January 27, 2012 11:34AM
N.E.W. Motorsports will be just fine, just a couple issues that needed to be addressed, which has been taken care of.
Also have added a couple more classes.

thanks for the concern.

Lance Mertens,
N.E.W. MOTORSPORTS President

Re: new-motorsports January 27, 2012 11:57AM
Well said Lance!!!!!!! and whos the "UP NORTH" guy??? show your face...

Re: new-motorsports January 27, 2012 12:31PM
Maybe instead of more classes get more pullers in ur current classes. Watched a new pull last year wasnt very impressed.

Re: new-motorsports January 27, 2012 01:40PM
Hotsmallblock
Well said Lance!!!!!!! and whos the "UP NORTH" guy??? show your face...

What does it matter who he is? He said nothing wrong towards you. Maybe you want to see him, so you can get a little frisky, maybe a little "gay for pay"

Re: new-motorsports January 27, 2012 03:15PM
Looking for the rules for the classes where might I find them?

Re: new-motorsports January 27, 2012 04:21PM
new-motorsports.com

new classes and updates we be on website very soon.

Re: new-motorsports(negative writers) January 28, 2012 09:35AM
i think Lance and the rest of the crew are doing a fine job, i would not even call them issues, and for them people who are talking you have no idea how much work a club like this is, you can never keep anyone happy there is always going to be disagreements, with that many people, i give them credit for starting the club, it is easy to go pull in a club thats there but before you run a club down why don't you start one yourself to see what it's like ( by the way that was the first negative statement I heard about the club I think thats pretty good) and yes i do belong to the club

Re: new-motorsports February 01, 2012 06:49PM
i seen my first n.e.w. pull last summer at corrigan days i think. ran every class i believe. i had a blast it was alot of fun even though the luedke sled broke an axle and had tp be towed back with a tractor. keep up the good work.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,670, Posts: 229,762, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,076, Posts: 225,938.

Our newest member JD_8520