CPS January 29, 2012 07:57AM
I regret to announce that CPS is shutting down as of 1/29/2012. All of the people that I had working for the club decided they had,had enough. We met a lot of great people and had a great time serving the pulling community. I realize that this explanation isn't going to be enough for some people, so I encourage you to call me. At this point I have no idea who or what will fill the void.

Re: CPS January 29, 2012 10:55AM
Thanks Larry, I know you did your best. There is just too many whiners and crybabys in this area

Re: CPS January 29, 2012 11:29AM
Larry. Thanks for the committed effort, you and the folks did a fine job. Our pulling area has such a generous amount of tractors that fit so many classes it's almost if not impossible to meet everyone's set-up. Until someone builds a club from the ground up with intense rules and a big stick or club (pun intended) there will never be a reasonable points chase for any puller or team. If the rules are in stone and there are pullers that love this hobby.They will come...... And they will change there set-ups to fit the rules if they are good rules. I realize there will be many opinions..... Again thank you for your dedication to Our sport. KT

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/12/2012 10:08PM by RPM.

Re: CPS January 29, 2012 01:58PM
Larry; thanks for the opportunities your vision presented to the pullers in this area for the past seasons. As club pullers we understand the effort and fortitude needed to put on that many shows. Hope to see you out and around this summer.

Re: CPS January 30, 2012 06:12AM
Yes, he tried. I never pulled even once with their club basically because of all the crying that went on. It never changed from 1 club to another. The people being fed up and having had enough is exactly why Tammy and I decided to get out-and as fast as we could! All the anonymous accusations of embezzeling money for college educations to only favoring the green tractors to whatever people could dream up. It got old. Most of the people don't realize the effort needed to keep these pulls going. Yes, there are a lot of glitches such as the start time to finish time to pullers not being in order to pull. It's all volunteer effort and thats what you're gonna get when it's volunteers. Sorry. And honestly, I don't miss any of it! When's the last time you saw me actually pull? It got that old.Losing my 2 closest pulling companions hurt the most, but the B.S. of the pulls drove me away the most.

Best of luck to anyone(if anyone does) who tries to get something going for this summer, you'll need it. Dale Hellstern

Re: CPS January 30, 2012 09:53AM
THANK YOU, Larry and crew. You did try and will be missed. This should stop the bashing. Hope to see ya around

Re: CPS January 30, 2012 05:32PM
Thanks Larry and your family for putting on some real good pulls. My family had alot of fun going to them.I feel you and your family did a good job for starting out and tried to make somthing work. Best of luck. Joe Schachtner& family The better run team.

Re: CPS January 31, 2012 05:31PM
Thanks for the years of fun! The complaints never end, but neither will pulling! It was fun while it lasted! Thanks for the fun we all had!

Randy Laursen
Pulled a 1466 at a few of your pulls.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009