NHRA PRO STOCK MOTORCYCLE RIDER WANTED February 02, 2012 02:31AM
I thought I would post this for my friend George Bryce.
STAR RACING from Americus,Ga is looking for a NHRA Pro Stock Motorcycle rider for their bike.Go to www.starracing.com for details or check them out on facebook for details.

Wanted: No Bull, No Baggage, 100% Dedicated Racer Rider Requirements · Bring money or sponsors . If you weigh over 155 suited...do not apply!!!!!!!!!! · Provide their own transportation · Leave husbands at home · Leave mommies and daddies at home · Leave children, wives and babies at home . We need a driver, not a fa...mily · Must follow orders and INSTRUCTIONS · Easy to work with · Must value their time & everyone else’s · Must MEET ALL requirements..ONLY apply if you do Star Racing will provide: · Leathers · Team uniforms · 18-Wheeler · Crew · “Front of the pack” quality Pro Stock motorcycle · Competitive edge & “no bull” racing atmosphere · Training · Duplicate trophies of wins · 50% share of winnings · The Opportunity of a LifetimeSee More..

Re: NHRA PRO STOCK MOTORCYCLE RIDER WANTED February 02, 2012 04:03AM
I was thinking Angel Sampey, till I got to the must follow orders and instructions and must be easy to work with parts.

Re: NHRA PRO STOCK MOTORCYCLE RIDER WANTED February 02, 2012 04:47AM
I hear Dixon is looking for a ride

Re: NHRA PRO STOCK MOTORCYCLE RIDER WANTED February 02, 2012 09:29AM
I think Danica will be.

Re: NHRA PRO STOCK MOTORCYCLE RIDER WANTED February 02, 2012 11:37AM
Smiling She would be a good choice!But if she drove for Star,I would be spending way too much time over there and not at my shop 2 miles away...
They said I was too fat to ride the bike,but I think thats an excuse to keep a guy outta the seat.I think George wants a Hot Chix to run it for him...better "exposure" if ya know what I mean.

Re: NHRA PRO STOCK MOTORCYCLE RIDER WANTED February 02, 2012 09:17PM
It's all about the face time, face just as well be perty!

Re: NHRA PRO STOCK MOTORCYCLE RIDER WANTED February 03, 2012 01:12PM
Huh??

Re: NHRA PRO STOCK MOTORCYCLE RIDER WANTED September 22, 2013 03:28AM
I am your man. I grew up on dirt bikes and have been riding bikes all my life. I am a rare person who has weighed the same since high school. I am setting here watching the Dallas race and have been a fan of NHRA since I saw my first race in Dallas in 80s not sure what year it was but 80 somthing. Yes I am a older person but that is not an issue. It is better because my one daughter has graduated collage with a nursing degree. And my life is at that point where I can do what I woant. Lets talk details up frount and honest. I am 55 and weigh 147lb and that has not changed more than 5lbs since high school. My RM 465 will do 100mph verry fast on the dirt in the whoops. So the speed will be fun to me besides how old is Hector he has done good. And I will to just tell me where I need to be and I have the means and ability to do the job. Joe Mike Carter 8151 W Rockwell Rd Canyon,TX 79015

Re: NHRA PRO STOCK MOTORCYCLE RIDER WANTED September 22, 2013 04:10AM
A good possible rider would be Doug horn. He's a good proven rider,just needs a good ride. I think he runs a nitro bike currently. I know his dad and uncle,let me know if interested can get u ph#.

Re: NHRA PRO STOCK MOTORCYCLE RIDER WANTED September 24, 2013 04:31AM
Valerie Thompson would be a good choice out of the Phoenix Arizona

Re: NHRA PRO STOCK MOTORCYCLE RIDER WANTED September 24, 2013 08:40AM
Guys remember to look at the dates, this thread is a 1 1/2 years old.

Re: NHRA PRO STOCK MOTORCYCLE RIDER WANTED September 24, 2013 11:34AM
Details, details.
I kinda figured the job was filled shortly after this was posted, a year and a half ago.
And, I would think since the O.P. Posted contact information for the person actually selecting said rider, a person would contact them directly, instead of telling us tractor pull fans how good of a bike rider he is.
But hey, I got a good deal at Holiday Inn.

Re: NHRA PRO STOCK MOTORCYCLE RIDER WANTED September 25, 2013 12:01PM
A premonition then?

This afternoon Scotty Pollacheck left the team to go it alone.

Re: NHRA PRO STOCK MOTORCYCLE RIDER WANTED September 24, 2013 05:30AM
Chris carr would be great at it. I know he holds some salt flat land speed records and many years flattrack racing experiences.

Re: NHRA PRO STOCK MOTORCYCLE RIDER WANTED October 01, 2014 07:01AM
Im single, no kids, wife, and can flat out hammer any motorcycle to the limit while keeping it on two wheels. If giving a chance I will flat out blow your mind. I used to stunt ride with 12 up out of fall river, ma. I haven't met anyone crazier on any bike, ever. I'm dedicated just need a chance to show off how I can fly. Btw I meet all requirements u wanted.

Re: NHRA PRO STOCK MOTORCYCLE RIDER WANTED October 01, 2014 07:49AM
Might check the Date before you reply.

Re: NHRA PRO STOCK MOTORCYCLE RIDER WANTED October 01, 2014 11:59AM
evidently never heard of EVIL KENEVAL or Marv Jorgenson,say yes to old news!!!!!!!!!

Re: NHRA PRO STOCK MOTORCYCLE RIDER WANTED October 01, 2014 01:44PM
Little slow on the reaction time there Jason my boy!
FAIL!

Re: NHRA PRO STOCK MOTORCYCLE RIDER WANTED October 01, 2014 04:18PM
And Angelle is back with Star, so, position filled!

Re: NHRA PRO STOCK MOTORCYCLE RIDER WANTED October 04, 2014 01:02PM
Where do these slow people come from?

Re: NHRA PRO STOCK MOTORCYCLE RIDER WANTED October 04, 2014 10:07AM
Hi, My name is Lyndsie O'Brien and I was just looking at your website to see how you go about getting your license for prostock motercycles. I came across your ad and i thought it would be the perfect opportunity. I'm 18 years old and I weigh 120 pounds standing at 5'3. I've grown up with my step-father watching NHRA drag racing my whole life, dreaming that someday i'll be able to race a prostock motercycle. At the age of 16, I got my motercycle license and have been driving a zx1100 since then. I'm from northern New York and am willing to travel, seeing how im not married or any of that, so you don't have to worry about that drama. I am one of the only girls I know around this area that have the guts to get behind the handlebars of such a powerful machine. I AM the driver you have been looking for. You can contact me anytime at Lobrien186@gmail.com if you're still looking for a driver.

Re: NHRA PRO STOCK MOTORCYCLE RIDER WANTED June 21, 2015 09:30PM
hi ime steve lynes I was in pro stock class in the uk I would be interested the only thing is ime in the uk my best time 7.53 its just getting over to the states dbsteve@hotmail.co.uk

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Website Statistics
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009