Southern Invitational Photos Online February 04, 2012 11:15AM
Murfreesboro Photos-Enjoy!

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Southern Invitational Photos Online February 05, 2012 12:03AM
thanks for the photos. no offense but your gallery is rubbish. it keeps loading the page with new photos as is scroll down and everytime i look at a photo and then click the back button it starts at the top and slowly loads the photos againso i can never find where i left off. i dont want to view the slide show because i dont want to see 20 photos of the same tractor way down at the start line. i think it would be better to go to page 1 then page 2 then page 3 with maybe like 50 photos per page. at least then i could find where i left off. and how many photos of each tractor do you need?

Re: Southern Invitational Photos Online February 05, 2012 07:04AM
@ thanks but no thanks-

I loaded my photos in full, thinking that folks might like to see them even though I haven't had time to edit them at all. I am trying to make it a point to be more immediate in my coverage of events with my new website and the capability at the Miller Coliseum to load the photos on the spot. Obviously I won't be doing that again---I didn't know the page would do that, but I guess it does when you load so many photos at once. I usually only load 100-200 out of about 1200 I usually shoot...I did delete on the fly, so didn't see everything. This time I loaded 670. lol.

Lesson learned here is that I won't load them until they're a condensed set, one shot of each tractor. Sorry to disappoint.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube

Re: Southern Invitational Photos Online February 05, 2012 12:11PM
Thank you Bryan for all the hard work you do taking pictures to upload as quick as possible, to keep us fans that are unable to attend, up to date. A fact of being human is no matter what you do, there's always gonna be someone to complain. But for myself, thank you. Also, thank you to the Morgans for the site that they continue with. I'm ready for a good year of pulling in 2012

Re: Southern Invitational Photos Online February 05, 2012 12:46PM
Bryan, How many times did you edit that reply???? LOL..........

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/05/2012 12:59PM by Cody.

Re: Southern Invitational Photos Online February 05, 2012 02:09AM
nice pictures. thanks bryan

Re: Southern Invitational Photos Online February 05, 2012 02:46AM
Ya thank you for what you do for the sport. being that we couldnt make it down this weekend it was nice to see photos frm the show. Maybe if its so easy thanks but no thanks should start his own site and quit down grading what others do!

Re: Southern Invitational Photos Online February 05, 2012 06:26AM
Thanks for the photos Bryan. I didn't recognize a couple tractors and was wondering who they are. The first was a black John Deere on alcohol in the LLSS. The other looks like a 56 series IH in LSS. Thanks again.

Re: Southern Invitational Photos Online--Redone! February 05, 2012 03:35PM
Photos edited down, some Saturday night stuff added.

Congrats to each and every winner and to the SMP crew. I thought they did a great job overall. The stands have never been full like that before. Diesel trucks did slow things down, BUT they're aware and made an improvement from friday to saturday especially on the finish line. I'm giving the show a strong A overall.

I can't get away from this without congratulating the Dixie Binder team too, second place in a class like that running against much bigger engines and combinations is pretty cool. I don't think I've seen a bunch of guys smile and grin so much and not take home first place money.

More to come on hookmagazine.com Photos--sanitized, pasteurized, edited, and reduced for your protection-- HERE

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube

Re: Southern Invitational Photos Online--Redone! February 06, 2012 02:58AM
Bryan,

The photos look great, it looks like it was a great event again this year. Thanks for covering it for all of us who couldn't make it down there.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Southern Invitational Photos Online--Redone! February 06, 2012 03:25AM
Thanks Jake, and everyone else who has looked at the shots. I can't say enough good about the SMP staff, Brian Neal and the Patriot Motorsports crew, the pullers who participated. They provided a very good show to some new folks and some people who hadn't been in a while; I hope they'll come back and bring more with them. I would like to see you and Dick come down next year and visit. Its one of the three best buildings in pulling, not a bad seat in the house.

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,765, Posts: 229,931, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM