Hey Kyle! Super Rooster Photo!!!!! January 11, 2009 04:17PM

Let me know that you seen this Kyle! Can you let me know tonight maybe? Thanks alot! Smiling

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
www.easternextremepulling.com
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2009 04:18PM by J R.

Re: Troy Arndt Photo January 11, 2009 04:22PM

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Re: Cory Atley Photo January 11, 2009 04:24PM

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Re: Slama & Kuhns Photos January 11, 2009 04:32PM

Bryan Lively also has an awesome shot of Kuhns mishap. Sad to see it happen. He had an awesome run going.

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Re: Slama & Kuhns Photos January 12, 2009 12:10AM
OMG, the rooster and some more photos, it is truly a great day Jr. Now get ready for gordyville you slacker.

Re: Hey Kyle! Super Rooster Photo!!!!! January 11, 2009 04:24PM
JR, you crack me up. Now that is what I call service! Thank the lord you are accommodating to requests though...lol. It is appreciated by all of us. Grinning

Re: Hey Kyle! Super Rooster Photo!!!!! January 11, 2009 04:38PM
Hey thanks. This was the first time I actually had some decent photos. I haven't touched any of them up yet they are just right from the card pretty much.

Somebody has to give Kyle a hard time Smiling

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Re: Hey Kyle! Super Rooster Photo!!!!! January 11, 2009 10:32PM
Hey JR! Yes I can see the photos! Thanks a lot! I really appreciate you doing this for me! You don't even know how much I appreciated it but thanks!
Kyle Matcham

PS: Great shots for not being edited too! What happened to Kuhns tractor, did he lost the turbo?

Re: Hey Kyle! Super Rooster Photo!!!!! January 12, 2009 01:43AM
do you have any of Mark Ulmer? thanks

Re: Hey Kyle! Super Rooster Photo!!!!! January 13, 2009 11:52AM
I think so yes. I will check shortly. I have been trying to find my warm clothes and get them packed for Gordyville. Hear they are gonna have a heat wave this weekend Smiling I wish!

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Re: Hey Kyle! Super Rooster Photo!!!!! January 12, 2009 01:51AM
Hey JR, me and Kyle both want to know about the Massey, awful lot of fire for just a charger, but a 5" charger makes a good size base to start one, I guess. JR, you mailed me some photos from the Forresters Fall Fun Run Nationals, as I'd call them, a year ago, shots were great, both of the 6030 and the blonde driving it!!!! thanks, BigART.

Re: Hey Kyle! Super Rooster Photo!!!!! January 12, 2009 07:02AM
Judging by Eric's video sure sounded like a turbo to me. It didn't look like there was any engine damage from the close up he got but you don't get to see the other side either. Hope Danny and the boys get it back together for Gordy. I love seeing something break up the red green show.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/12/2009 07:02AM by Fuelish Fan.

Re: Hey Kyle! Super Rooster Photo!!!!! January 12, 2009 08:18AM
was the charger , the way it looked had to put some metal in the engine with no cooler on it

Different angle, speed, and zoomed January 13, 2009 01:01PM
Massey Pop.

[s158.photobucket.com]

Re: Different angle, speed, and zoomed January 13, 2009 03:56PM
everytime i see that tractor pull there always seems to be a pyrotechnic show. but it is a good looking tractor

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009