Miles Beyond 300 latest blog post February 06, 2012 02:54AM
Miles again in his latest installment analyzes a "sister" sport to pulling, monster trucks. I have to say that I am not the biggest monster truck fan, I did enjoy them as a kid until they were about the only thing in "Pulling Power." However, his recollections and history are a lot like mine--I was likely in Freedom Hall with him to see them at some point--and that drew me in further to the commentary. Miles' dissection of the product in terms of generating and keeping fans excited are valuable. It would be great if Organizations, promoters, and pullers can learn from them to generate the kinda of interest--and in turn $$$--that the monster truck genre enjoys. The Monster Jam product is far bigger than I thought. Pulling may have brought them to the dance, but it seems that they can show us a move or two. I invite you to read his commentary at Miles Beyond 300

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,762, Posts: 229,923, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,094, Posts: 226,019.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM