Hurricane Allis - out for 5 years January 12, 2009 04:24AM
Heard they are out again, anybody know what the deal is?

Re: Hurricane Allis - out for 5 years January 12, 2009 04:46AM
Out of what org? Where did you hear this rumor? Why are they supposedly out?

Re: Hurricane Allis - out for 5 years January 12, 2009 05:01AM
You may want to question your source(s)...

Todd

Re: Hurricane Allis - out for 5 years January 12, 2009 05:15AM
itpa pres. anounced it at the iowa banquet this weekend, said it was the best christmas present the outlaw board got this year, they were kicked out because they paid there outlaw membership so they could vote at meeting then stopped payment on the check, the board unanimously voted that they were out for 5 years, as a ottpa member and fellow puller i say could ridense, don't need them around if all they do is try to control things there way,

Re: Hurricane Allis - out for 5 years January 12, 2009 07:16AM
Yessir, stopping payment on the check wasn't the best way to do that and keep pulling. Maybe should have called and asked for the membership money back.
Doesn't look like anyone has told the Domann's to their face, or in the mail,,,,,,,,,

Re: Hurricane Allis - out for 5 years January 12, 2009 07:45AM
Their they all go again finding reasons and ways to get the tractors and people gone that might upset the apple barrel same old story's from the same old people how many puller's have been run off,did any one mention why the check was stopped,hopefully wisner will go with some one other than outlaws as it is their best pull and than their would be no reason to even join the outlaw.

Re: Hurricane Allis - out for 5 years January 12, 2009 08:02AM
I think Rock Valley would give Wisner a run for the money, at least from the puller's point of view.

Re: Hurricane Allis - out for 5 years January 12, 2009 08:12AM
I've been to both pulls and from a pullers point of view both pulls are great pulls. They treat the pullers great theres lots of parking and both have super tracks. Outlaws best too pulls for sure

Re: Hurricane Allis - out for 5 years January 12, 2009 08:14AM
yes I would agree on Rock Valley it is a very good track and a nice place to go it and Wisner would be good potential for PPL ot NTPA and now Spencer is only going to INVITE the top 10 I think Spencer showed how much they cared about pulling last year.

Re: Hurricane Allis - out for 5 years January 12, 2009 09:52AM
I don't believe you can blame this one on the dictator. Sounds like they paid their dues, went to the meeting, didn't like how the discussion went in the rules meeting, stopped their check, board voted them out.

Re: Hurricane Allis - out for 5 years January 12, 2009 04:08PM
maybe before posting comments you should give elvin a call and find out what really happened yes i have talked to him today and you might be surprised to hear the story. elvin, i am sure will be more than happy to talk to anyone about this. he said he had already received a few calls!!!!

Re: Hurricane Allis - out for 5 years January 13, 2009 01:39PM
This is bs

Re: Hurricane Allis - out for 5 years January 13, 2009 02:33PM
You know, this is not only bs but I am tired of all these so called outlaw supporters bashings the Domanns. I have known them for the better part of 20 years, I was at all but one of the pulls where the alleged ( incidents) For those of you not in the know, the pulls where they did all these so called bad things. And here is my take... This is a problem between them and the outlaw Pres. because they do 90 percent of their own work,they run an off breed and they are successful. I dont care what anybody says, in this small pulling world of ours if its not green or red its not supposed to win. Well I have bad news for you this tractor does just that,win. No not all of the time but it gets its fair share. This does not set well with a lot of people,so the best way to deal with it is to one,say they are cheeting or two, Outlaw something they are doing,because they were smart enough to think of it before they did. I could go on for hours about this but that is pointless. My suggestion to all of you is to call Elvin or any of his boys and ask them exactly what happened with each and every so called problem they have allegedly caused . My guess is no one will call because its more fun to sit on here and run somebody down, than to actually tell the truth. The fact is they would rather run close to home,but the Outlaw brass has made sure thats not going to happen. Thats a bad thing for all the local fans, but a good thing for the fans back east because they get to see a top of the line tractor and a great bunch of people that own it.

Re: Hurricane Allis - out for 5 years January 13, 2009 03:18PM
And I think all the NTPA and PPL supporters need to quit bashing the OUTLAWS.

Re: Hurricane Allis - out for 5 years January 14, 2009 01:56AM
First of all I think 95% of the bashing come from there own territory. I have never been to one of there pull so I have know idea what kind of a organization they are. I have talked to some very reputable pullers that have pulled with them and every one of them have told me some very interesting stuff. That being said I would call Elvin instead of blabbing on hear about him. Looking forward to the Hurricane in `09

Re: Hurricane Allis - out for 5 years January 14, 2009 01:15AM
Missouri Revised Statutes
Chapter 355
Nonprofit Corporation Law

Bylaws:

The incorporators or board of directors of a corporation shall adopt bylaws for the corporation. The bylaws may contain any provision for regulating and managing the affairs of the corporation that is not inconsistent with law or the articles of incorporation.

Expulsion, suspension, termination of member--procedure.

355.211. 1. No member of a public benefit corporation other than a church or convention or association of churches or mutual benefit corporation may be expelled or suspended, and no membership or memberships in such corporations may be terminated or suspended except pursuant to a procedure which is fair and reasonable and is carried out in good faith. In no event shall suspension of a member's right to use amenities, recreational facilities or such other facilities as that member may be entitled to, be considered to be a suspension by any such corporation of such member.

2. A procedure is fair and reasonable when either:

(1) The articles or bylaws set forth a procedure which provides:

(a) Not less than fifteen days' prior written notice of the expulsion, suspension or termination and the reasons therefor; and

(b) An opportunity for the member to be heard, orally or in writing, not less than five days before the effective date of the expulsion, suspension or termination by a person or persons authorized to decide that the proposed expulsion, termination or suspension not take place; or

(2) It is fair and reasonable taking into consideration all of the relevant facts and circumstances.

3. Any written notice given by mail must be given by first class or certified mail sent to the last address of the member shown on the corporation's records.

4. Any proceeding challenging an expulsion, suspension or termination, including a proceeding in which defective notice is alleged, must be commenced within one year after the effective date of expulsion, suspension or termination.

Re: Hurricane Allis - out for 5 years January 14, 2009 01:48AM
If you had been at the meeting a saw the way Elvin acted you would know why he his not wanted. Last year the Outlaw board made a change on the turbo rule after the meeting and gave back Elvin his membership since he did not want to pull with Outlaws with the new rule changes. He knew what the rules were this year when he joined and he had 4 other pullers with him that did not even hook with Outlaws last year. When we voted and he did not get his way, he got mad and left. From what I hear, he stopped payment on his membership check when he got home and now the board is taking action on it. I know that NTPA kicked out Roger Simon for 5 years for membership fraud and this is his first year back from suspension. 2 years ago Elvin came to the meeting and asked Doug if he could run his new Detriot in the class and Doug was for it. Before that Doug gave him many chances when he was acting like a idiot the year he got suspended. Doug does everything he can to get more tractors on the track and you can only blame this on Elvin himself. The boys are alright, they just need to leave Elvin at home.

Re: Hurricane Allis - out for 5 years January 14, 2009 03:10AM
Its pretty obvious that Doug does what is best for Doug, and it is even more obvious what pullers in the organization who goes along with Doug are happy as can be. The point being the reason a specific turbo is being used in the the outlaw pro stock class has to do with money under the table that Doug gets the benefit from calling the shots and being the dictator and making a certain turbocharger company more money. Its like planting a seed brand that all farmers would have to buy, that one company would make a lot of money without competition from another, so therefore kickbacks are sent to the person who made this all possible by brainwashing certain pullers to believe he is doing this for them instead he is actually doing it for himself. Without things like this and the power Doug gets from being president he wouldn't be worth a F*** at his job. Making 30,000 a year wouldn't be enough for him to do the things like getting lots of pulls booked. Just my two cents, but im sure many pullers who think doug is the man won't even understand.

Re: Hurricane Allis - out for 5 years January 14, 2009 05:59AM
prostocks have a limited turbo now? i thought that class was called limited prostock?

Re: Hurricane Allis - out for 5 years January 14, 2009 09:13PM
You made it to the KC outlaw meeting ok and voted mr MX 255, right?

Re: Hurricane Allis - out for 5 years January 15, 2009 02:53AM
Yes I was there and yes I did speak of this in the meeting if that is what you are asking. No i'm not a keyboard puller.

Re: Hurricane Allis - out for 5 years January 14, 2009 04:47AM
Do I have this straight? You pay your dues to have the right to speak and vote.

Then when things don't go your way, you stop payment on the check?

Well, if this is true, then, is this how the WEST was won? No wonder there were gunfights.lol

Re: Hurricane Allis - out for 5 years January 14, 2009 09:42AM
I have seen the Hurricana Allis pull for years. Back when it was the Kansas Hooker. Elvin and the boys are a good people and I bet when the truth comes out, there was no stop payment on a membership check. Elvin is above that, and should get on here and set the record straight. GO ALLIS!

Re: Hurricane Allis - out for 5 years January 14, 2009 01:33PM
that is true when odd tractors like allis start winning they change rules i can't beleave ntpa hasn't changed rules because because young blood is win i have seen other pulling assotions do the same thing

Re: Hurricane Allis - out for 5 years January 15, 2009 12:35AM
There has got to be more facts to this, that is no reason to be kicked out, if so I wouldnt want to be associated with those -outlaw kids-!!! GO ALLIS+ GO ELVIN !!! is right

Re: Hurricane Allis - out for 5 years January 26, 2009 08:58AM
I doubt the NTPA would start doin that, they can't get enough of Young Blood

Re: Hurricane Allis - out for 5 years January 15, 2009 03:29AM
To Mr. Outlaw pro stock puller.

This whole thing started back when Domanns put on an intercooler to try and overcome a big ci disadvantage. That change made their tractor competative enough to be in the hunt, they were not winning everything, but at least they were close. That fall at the outlaw meeting Doug says ' Well boys looks like the pro class is doing pretty good I dont see any need for changes' Then later about a month before season he sends out a letter saying, 'What are we going to do about this intercooler thing? He then proceded to send out a secret ballot to all pro pullers to vote on this issue, which of course the intercooler was voted out. At least thats what Doug told everyone. Nobody but Doug will ever know what the true vote was. This started the whole problem between Doug and the Domanns. My question to you is why was this not brought up at the meeting? I think I know why, because all of the pullers would have had to look Elvin in the eye and vote. Doug was very aware of this he new they would probably not be voted out. This one issue was handled very poorly, and led to all the other issues between Doug and the Domanns.Truth be known this current Turbo limit has more to do with Domanns coming out two years ago with a Conner charger, making lots of hp, than it has to do a breakage issue. You see Doug dosent like Ernie either. The way I see it They have done Domanns a huge favor, they can now go pull with some real pro stock tractors, where when you win it means something, and somebodys not pissed off trying to get you kicked out the next day. The morale to the story is I will never pay 2 cents to go watch your stupid outlaw limited turbo so called pro stock class, where a handfull of Doug lovers chase a Roberts bilt Johndeere thats going to win 20 championships. best of luck to you.

Re: Hurricane Allis - out for 5 years January 15, 2009 04:15AM
Take this from a long time outlaw pro stock puller. You need to talk to other pullers in the class besides the Dommans and you may get the rest of the story. Years ago the Dommans out spent the rest of the competition. First to have a sigma pump, first to have a billet head, the best of everything. Since they only could get the Allis up to a little over 600 cubes they were competitive as most everyone else were about 600 cubes also. Soon as others started building bigger motors and spending more money they started getting left behind and could not out spend the rest of the pullers to win. They ran a intercooler one year and didnt win any more than they had, but their were issues with weigh ins at the scales. Others were starting to think about putting them on tractors and some wanted to mount them outside the hood because the had little sheet metal and not the big sheetmetal that the Dommans had. Roberts sent out a letter for the pullers to vote on it and also if we allow intercoolers to be outside the hood and what saftey issue it would cause. (pipes. clamps, hoses,etc.) Nothing secret about the vote and results were sent back in a letter. 13 against intercoolers and 4 for intercoolers (Elvin, Travis, Todd, and Chad Domman). Elvin wanted components and we did that, Elvin wanted a Detriot motor and we did that. Elvin wanted a open turbo rule and everyone wanted to stay the same as last year. Elvin didnt get his way and showed his true colors. He will not be missed and if he did stop payment on his check after he voted and didnt get his way this time he needs kicked out again. His vote and some of his other buddies that didnt even hook in the class last year also voted on other issues at the general meeting. Roberts had nothing to do with this and didnt even come by the prostock meeting.

To: Long Time Outlaw Pro Stock Puller January 15, 2009 06:52AM
Dear Gutless No Name Poster,

First of all it’s DomaNN not DoMMan.

You must really be out of touch with reality when you say we out spent the competition. It is called keeping current with the technological advances in pro stock tractor pulling. The Allis stock head (even when ported and polished) is the worst flowing head out of the three (AC, JD, & IH). You’re damn right that when a billet head for the Allis came available we purchased one to allow us to better compete with the JDs and IHs. When the SIGMA pump was found to make even more power for the PS tractors we bought one to allow us to better compete. You must be a poor tractor puller to complain about a 426-based Allis out spending you to compete with your JD or IH and its available off the shelf parts (Hyper or Riverside) whatever it may be. Guess what Einstein? If you or other pullers in the class didn’t want to spend the additional monies to compete, you didn’t have too. No one forced you too. When we go tractor pulling we go with the goal to win! Granted a win does not happen every time but we take what we learned from the previous pass plus better equipment if we think it will help and use it to try to win the next pull.

The original Hurricane Allis big cube motor was 585 cubic inches. Towards the end of its pulling life it did not live very long between passes. Maybe one to four passes before we were putting rods and mains in it. So no we did not win any points championships with or without the intercooler late HA1’s career. It is funny that no one ever protested us at a pull when we ran the intercooler for weight. If you were paying as much attention as you say you were you would have noticed the army of people putting coolers full of ice and water on the scales. If anything we would have been underweight since the coolers were left to the side after the water and ice were put in the tractor. Your comments about the intercooler make you sound like Doug Roberts since you know the wording of the letter so well after all of the years that have passed. Plus to the best of my recollection no official vote results of the intercooler was ever announced (I could be wrong as my memory is fading with age) just that it was voted out. Kind of like the results of the first single-source 4.8 turbocharger letter vote was “almost everyone” was in favor of it. Another point O’ wise one. How could the four votes for the intercooler have been Elvin, Todd, Chad and Travis? Chad has never been a member of the OTTPA since we fist pulled with them in the early ‘90’s. You have to be a member to vote right?

The component tractor rule and the Detroit rules were just OTTPA following the NTPA’s lead as with most of the other rules OTTPA implements. Yes you did vote them in but I also know that some of you will have new OTTPA components out in ’09. Why do you need a component if we aren’t pulling with OTTPA anymore? If you have seen the potential of the Detroit 40 Series you voted in (evidently reluctantly) then go build yourself one and see if you can win with it.

Can some devoted OTTPA member tell me if the organization has always charged for competition insurance along with the membership dues when that person was not registering a vehicle also? In the past meetings that I have attended you could buy just a membership without registering a vehicle and be allowed to vote at the meeting. Sounds to me like the OTTPA was trying to recover some of their debt quickly at the 2008 meeting by taking advantage of non-competing members. Stopping payment on a check may have not been the best way to handle the situation but charging for insurance along with just a membership is not right either. Continuing to NOT pull with the Outlaws for an additional five years will not hurt our feelings any. As with other previous decisions no one from the OTTPA board has had any balls to contact us directly to inform us of their decisions. We have clearly seen that the OTTPA organization and pro stock pullers do not want any additional competition from us or others that refuse to buy a turbo from one source in their class. By the way, how many turbos did each one of you go through in 2008? I saw at least one go up in smoke last year at McLouth and heard of many others throughout the 2008 season.

I’ve stated our case for all to see and I also have the balls to sign my name to my comments. Dad and we three boys may not always agree on everything but we have supported him in every decision he has had to deal with regarding the Outlaws. If you or anyone else would like to discuss this further feel free to come talk to us at Gordyville Friday.

Thank you,

Todd Domann

Re: To: Long Time Outlaw Pro Stock Puller January 18, 2009 06:29AM
Once again outlaws are in the middle of a squabble on the internet and mr. roberts and company are in the hot seat last year it was a modified this year a pro whats next ? if you do good your better off leaving I guess you could call the outlaws a stepping stone into ntpa.

Re: To: Long Time Outlaw Pro Stock Puller January 19, 2009 03:39PM
Well said Todd, Tell the rest of the family hi !

Re: To: Long Time Outlaw Pro Stock Puller January 23, 2009 08:59AM
From a fans perspective, one that has been involved in tractor pulling all his life but never owned a big tractor, I love tractor pulling and have followed the OTTPA for years with a nuetral attitude and only because of a local farmer who has a great looking JD that pulls outlaws, very loyal at that. As the years have passed and I have gotten to know more about the individual tractors and people running the show I have as of last year seen the lowest of low's from the OTTPA. My wife and I drove about 45 minutes one night to South KC to watch the Outlaws. I believe it was Harrisonville, MO and I have never in my life been to a more unprofessional tractor pull. It was the most disgusting thing I have ever seen. No tractors and most of what was there was junk. I couldnt' believe it. It made the term "Brush Pull" seem like Bowling Green. If the furor of the group takes the credit for the good he has to take the heat for the bad. As a fan, Mr. Roberts has certainly sent this club into the gutter out of his own greed and dictatorship. It is not a coincedent that the OTTPA lost a lot of pulls last year or at least the few places I normally went to see them, didn't have them. As for Mr. Domann, I have been to plenty of pulls all over the US and have had the opportunity to speak to many a puller. I have always been a Pro Stock fan. Of all of them Mr. Domann has always come across as the down to earth fellow who will give you a few minutes of his time to answer any questions you have. He is certainly a class act that wont let you run over him. I am not an AC fan. I am a die hard IH guy. My T-shirt says, if it aint red, leave it in the shed. But I always get a smile on my face and somehow find myself rooting for the Domann boys when I see them coming down the track, wether it is in person, on ESPN on Sundays or RFD on Tuesday nights. The Domann's are a class act and from what I see with Mr. Roberts and the OTTPA is the last club you want to spend money on to watch pull. My nuetral, 3rd party, fan based opinion. Go get Hurricane! You know your doing something right when there all talking about ya!

Re: To: Long Time Outlaw Pro Stock Puller January 23, 2009 10:23AM
So, Sam, you say you drove 45 minutes to see an Outlaw pull, but I also see you answered a post about Ohio garden tractor pulling. You sir, I believe are as full of crap as a Christmas goose.

Re: To: Long Time Outlaw Pro Stock Puller January 23, 2009 01:52PM
?????????????

Maybe he was at his grandparents on vacation and drove 45mins to an Outlaw pull?

I live in east-central IN, but I could say I drove an hour to see the PPL in Madison, WI. How? Because my wife and kids and I were at a water park in Wisconsin Dells.

It can happen...

I would say January 23, 2009 10:43PM
You wasted your time. It was rained out anyway!!!!

Re: I would say January 24, 2009 01:38AM
That's true. I got there, got my armband and down it came. What a mess.

Re: To: Long Time Outlaw Pro Stock Puller January 24, 2009 04:14PM
To Big Joe,

"So, Sam, you say you drove 45 minutes to see an Outlaw pull, but I also see you answered a post about Ohio garden tractor pulling. You sir, I believe are as full of crap as a Christmas goose."

In reply to this stupidity, I live about 45 minutes north of Harrisonville, actually maybe a touch farther. Since Sept of 08, I have attended and participated in tractor pulls in Richmond, KY, Princeton, Indiana, Columbus, OH, and Marietta, OH. Before the end of March I will have attended and participate in Indoor tractor pulls in Eaton, OH, Tallmadge, OH and Des Moines, IA. So I do get around and I do see a few tractor pulls. I am a member of an association that has a winter points series that has me pulling in all of those venues. We average over 400 hooks in 2 days of pulling and never have less than 100 tractors in either of my classes. Over 80 pullers signed up in the points.

So you see sir, it is you, Big Joe who seems to not be as well informed as you think. I am not here to get into any kind of a personal argument with anyone. I had and have nothing bad to say about any individual puller. If you were in my shoes and drove to the Outlaw Pull, state or national, that I attended last year and witnessed what I witnessed you would understand. Once again, I have nothing bad to say about any individual puller but the pull I attended had very few participants. I have followed the Outlaws for several years and used to enjoy going to their pulls. The Gower Pull they put on used to be a great pull. For what ever reason the OTTPA was not at Gower last year. When I traveled south of KC to watch the OTTPA I expected to see something similar to the old Gower pull. It was very dissapointing. From looking at their schedule it appears they lost some pulls and after attending the pull I attended and looking at their website it appears they have some issues. The website in itself has some issues. Then I hear rumors about them kicking someone like the Hurricane out. I get on here and see a few loyal Roberts fans dogging on the Domann boys. I just threw my 2 cents in as a fan of Tractor Pulling. If you cant admit that the OTTPA has went backwards in recent years it will never get better. They certainly didn't do themselves any favors by trying to run off the Hurricane. You can say what you want about me and my post, but is truly nuetral, 3rd party, fan opinion.

Re: To: Long Time Outlaw Pro Stock Puller January 25, 2009 12:52PM
To Yosemite Sam,

I just looked up pulls in Columbus ,OH and found out that you are stretching it a little . The results from The Hilliard Tractor Club website only totals up to 194 hooks in the 9 classes of garden tractors, some of the classes has as few as 9 or 10 hooks . It must be nice to put a couple tractors in the back of a pickup or on a small trailer and head down the road and get 12 to 15 mpg at the cost of gas today around 1.60 to 1.75 . When last summer most of the pullers going to the Outlaw show were paying between 4.00 and 4.75 for diesel for there semi that only get 6 or so on a good day. That is the reason that a lot of the shows had a low turn out of pullers , it was not only the Outlaws it was all the pulling groups . I know that some of the shows in Illinois had as few as 1 or 2 hooks in some of the classes , some of them did not even have anybody enter . I also just looked at the result from last year on the NTPA wesite and some of there shows that had large entries this last year had very few hooks some classes as low as 3 and 4 hooks . So Mr Sam it is not only the Outlaws that are losing pulls it is every group Ntpa has 10 less show listed this year then last year.

Re: To: Long Time Outlaw Pro Stock Puller January 29, 2009 04:57AM
To Big Joe and Little Fred,

Say what you want but once again you dont have your facts straight. In the pro stock class at columbus there were 5 heats of 23 tractors, over 115 tractors in one class. In the super stock class there were 5 heats of 24 or more tractors, 120 tractors in one class. Over 230 tractors in those 2 classes. The stock altered class had 4 heats of 18 tractors, the outlaw class had 4 heats of 18 tractors. There were well over 400 hooks at that pull.

As for you gas situation, I pull a 24 x 8.5 wide enclosed bumper hitch behind a 1/2 ton gas truck, quad cab 4x4. Dont tell me about MPG, I get 8.5 to 9 if the wind isn't blowing. I know nothing about you boys but you certainly know nothing about my equipment. If you knew anything about my stuff you woldn't be so apt to flap your gums. You have no idea of the technology or money involved in being competitve in my sport and I dont care that you dont.

Like I said, my intentions were not to dog ANY individual puller. I love tractor pulling and enjoy watching them all. I stand pat on my dissapointment in driving 45 minutes to watch a pull advertised as being an Outlaw pull. They had a good group of trucks but only had 7 tractors in 2 classes. Of the 7 only 2 went 200 feet or more. It doesn't matter to me if it was a state pull, regional pull or national pull. It was advertised on KC radio stations and being touted as an Outlaw pull. We went and were very disapointed. My only other intention was to show a little support for the Hurricane. If I offended you in doing so, it was not my objective. But everything I said is the truth, like it or not it is how it is. You dont upset me in any way by dishing my sport, your opinion matters not to me, if the truth was known you probably dont own anything. Once again, I am not dogging anybodies tractor, everybody has a good day and everybody has bad day but the Outlaw show I went to was a far cry from what I am used to seeing and there was and is a lot of talk about various rifts between the Outlaws and their pullers and Mr. Roberts name seems to be attached to most of it.

Re: To: Long Time Outlaw Pro Stock Puller January 25, 2009 01:47PM
Sam, you're right, I'm not as informed as I thought. I misunderstood, you're not a real tractor puller, you're a GARDEN tractor puller. So we couldn't even call you an eighth grader, be more like a 3rd grader. Garden tractors are for kids!!

Re: To: Long Time Outlaw Pro Stock Puller January 25, 2009 02:32PM
Now Big Joe,No need for name calling, we all want to be pullers at whatever level.

Re: To: Long Time Outlaw Pro Stock Puller January 23, 2009 10:36AM
I don't know about the pull you attended but I'm disappointed that you bash the Outlaw organization and pullers. If you didn't care for the show or have negative thoughts about the Outlaw board then fine, but if you're man enough to bash be man enough to sign your name to your post. I'd have to say of all the people who make negative remarks about Outlaws 90% of them don't pull, don't pull with Outlaws or they simply can't keep up with the competition. As far as shows go, please tell me of another association that can put together a schedule like the Outlaws can. You can't can you! I sure wished more people would live life with "my glass is half full" instead of "my glass is half empty".

Re: To: Long Time Outlaw Pro Stock Puller January 23, 2009 11:42AM
Hey Sam,I believe Harrisonville was a state outlaw hook and wasn't meant to be a national level show. Are you bashing the pullers that support their local event?
ps I noticed you were talkin about the outlaws group, so "they" must doing something right!

Re: To: Long Time Outlaw Pro Stock Puller January 23, 2009 01:37PM
outlaw has state and national classes? do they have enough equipment for that? Last year doug got out his crystal ball and said that the pro stock class would self destruct its self at the National level because the new bigger turbos would make too much power for the cast blocks. After last year it is clear that doug should get some windex because he was looking at his outlaw club.

Re: To: Long Time Outlaw Pro Stock Puller January 23, 2009 01:41PM
yeah, and then they still go out and buy 4.8 and 5.0 turbos to keep up at the winter pulls...

Re: To: Long Time Outlaw Pro Stock Puller January 23, 2009 01:55PM
Exactly.

The Hurricane Allis was a real contender at EVERY PPL Champions Tour hook that they were at - and they were glad to have them there...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2009 03:13PM by 007.

Re: To: Long Time Outlaw Pro Stock Puller January 23, 2009 02:21PM
Elvin and sons: For what it's worth, in your defense, I think this needs to be said.

As a puller, I have been around you guys on and off for the better part of 20 years. From the days of Kansas Hooker to the present Hurricane Allis. I know, for a fact, you have had your fair share of setbacks. Been there, done that. I also know; as you well should too by now; that when you drive one of the OTHER BRANDS; as long as you're losing, you're a great guy. BUT!!!!! When you finally get things figured out and start presenting a challenge to the red and green empire............. all of the sudden you become VERY annoying. THEN is when you get the TARGET painted on your back and the empire theme song starts playing.......... louder, and louder, and louder. You KNOW the song. It's an old O'Jays song. The BACKSTABBERS. They're smilin' in your face, all the time they want to take your place; the BACKSTABBERS. IMHO you guys have always been GOOD SPORTS and have always taken the time to talk to lesser pullers, such as myself, and never made me feel as though you thought you were standing on a pedestal for me to worship. It's too bad that the Outlaw oligarchy can't seem to recognize that they are losing a drawing card for the club. Sad as it may be, it's probably gonna take a few years for some numbskulls to realize that they were wrong and admit they should have handled things differently. As long as you let someone trample on you, and wipe their feet on you, they'll just keep right on doing it. Tractorpulling history is loaded with ignorant decisions. If Jesus Christ was a tractor puller in this day and age; he would have been crucified many times over by some of the knottheads that are out there. I'm sure their ancestory could be traced back to Pontious Pilot and they probably played a hand in driving the spikes through his feet and hands.

Hang in there and don't look back. I'll look you up at a pull sometime and confess. The pieces to the puzzle will fall together then.

LONG LIVE THE KANSAS HOOKER AND ITS DECENDANTS. VIVA LA HURRICANE.

Re: To: Long Time Outlaw Pro Stock Puller January 24, 2009 12:31AM
You said it right, when a A.C. gets on top it is time for the board to make a change. That is what happened with mstpa. The board changed the rules to help two board members(one not yet built). mstpa won't see as much of this A.C. as they did in the past.
The sadest part when we met with the board was the most of the members didn't even know all the rules in the book for our class. MACK

Re: To: Long Time Outlaw Pro Stock Puller January 24, 2009 06:50AM
Yep you are right any time some one uses their mind and resources to better the sport the old guard cant stand it and start the whimpering and whinnin to get rid of something new go ac orange even if it does take a navistar to make it go,it is all in the family right.

Re: To: Long Time Outlaw Pro Stock Puller January 24, 2009 09:18AM
Hats off to anybody that runs the PS class with a combination that wasn't developed by REI or Hyper. With that being said todays PS's are all custom made to a certain degree. I get a kick out of AC fans thinking the Hurricane is a old orange tractor, it is far from it with it's custom crank, connecting rods, sleeves, pistons, camshaft, Engler Chassis ect.. ect..get my point. The engine block is the only oem cast component on the tractor which is a good thing imo.

Re: To: Long Time Outlaw Pro Stock Puller January 26, 2009 05:56AM
To Mr. Domann,I met you at the mo.state fair awhile back,I pull a 30cu.allis named Indian Outlaw and a 50cu. i recently built,I would like your permission to call my 50cu.alkyhol garden tractor LiL Hurricane?I am a allis man all the way.Hope to see you at some the pulls.My 30cu won the MGTMRA points 2008 and is currently 2nd with the NQS championship pulling series.My e-mail is indout2000@yahoo.com.Thanks Ben

Re: To: Long Time Outlaw Pro Stock Puller February 01, 2009 11:51AM
you go right ahead and use that name and do it with pride. im sure if youre a true allis man you will make us proud. that makes us feel good to have someone ask to use our name. hope u have as good of luck with your new one as youve had with your old one. keep us in touch and let us know how lil hurricane is doin!!! the domann family

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,738, Posts: 229,877, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,989.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM