for sale page February 12, 2012 04:16AM
The Morgan's have done a great job on the creation of the Pulloff page.

But it appears that there are allot of people trying to sell parts on here that will most likely be only going back on a stock tractor. basically the old stuff striped off a tractor.

THIS IS THE PULLOFF PAGE for pulling parts or related items

Re: for sale page February 12, 2012 04:26AM
If people sell stock parts they turn around and buy pulling parts its a perfect circle in my world!

Re: for sale page February 12, 2012 06:03AM
I'm glad some of them list their old parts on here. It's just what I'm looking for sometimes.

Re: for sale page February 12, 2012 06:32AM
Looks like you wasted your time on this post cause I agree, there are many farmstock pulling classes out there. And guys looking for restoration parts.

Re: for sale page February 12, 2012 07:22AM
yep im for the sale of anything that could be used on a puller of any kind.ive bought some stuff being in the right place at the right time,and listed them on here knowing full well that they wqere sought after in the pulling world...

Re: for sale page February 12, 2012 10:52AM
old run down stock tractors should be listed else were.
And restore this is the PULLOFF page not YTmag.

I guess it may help if the morgans wanted to add other links

Tractors non pullers

haulers

but really when people dont use the title correct like

IH parts and you get some old front end or master cylinder cast front radiator supports.

Morgan's do a damm good job at this but if the users dont think about what they are doing it is a waste of there site.

Re: for sale page February 12, 2012 11:12AM
Well I guess it doesn't bother the Morgan's, or they would be on here changing the rules for posting an ad, and if it wasn't done like they wanted they would delete them.

Re: for sale page February 12, 2012 11:12AM
To Wasted Time....
So if pullers in general as I know a few, Deal in pulling tractors and trucks in various stages of build from stock to all out. Who would want to look in more threads and sites when the Pulloff site has it all in a easy to follow format? Do you buy and sell using Pulloff? If you've had a bad expirence please share so we can also learn from your misfortune. I personally have had many questions answered, as well as awesome buying and selling expirences from using the Pulloff site. Not to mention I've met some awesome owners of pulling rigs.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/12/2012 11:18AM by RPM.

Re: for sale page February 12, 2012 11:15AM
i think wasted time must have a lot of time to waste

Re: for sale page February 13, 2012 04:16AM
I will have to admit that at times non-pulling items are posted on the for sale page. Last week I was on vacation [not really sure what a retired guy vacations from] and I didn’t get a chance to watch the page as close as I would have liked. And to tell the truth some times it’s a coin toss on deleting a for sale item. However I do think that tighter control of the for sale page needs to be taken. With between 15 to 20 ads a day there really isn’t room for non-pulling items. Thanks for everyone’s understanding.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: for sale page February 13, 2012 06:06AM
All parts for sale are some how use for pulling. A complete build from the ground up requires allot of parts.Stock to all out performance!

Re: for sale page February 13, 2012 06:41AM
I check out the for sale items every day. Some items that may seem stock or non pulling maybe a needed pulling part for others. Remember not all of us can pull outside of "stock pulling". The whole Pull Off page is the greatest pulling site I have seen. I have learned a lot and even taken some notes that may help me if at some point I can move up in the pulling world to the next level. Thank you Morgans!!!

Re: for sale page February 13, 2012 08:06AM
I agree with JD43... I have also seen many other forums split up the forsale pages.. just to have it crash... Usually no one will look on the other pages.. and it all ends up back on the main page.. or gets moved to the pages, and no one sees it.. with the number of adds going on each day its not too hard to look through the information.. as long as everyone is giving good titles to what they have to sell... and many times, they have both pulling and stock parts for sale..

Re: for sale page February 15, 2012 05:24AM
I would like the ability given to the person who posted something on the for sale page to be able to delete post after the item is no longer available.

I recently sold an Item and the only thing I could do was go in and edit it and write sold. But my thread is still taking up space on the site and people have to open it to read that its sold.

Just an Idea.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: for sale page February 15, 2012 05:34AM
did it ever occur to you that guys buy stock parts and customize them for their pulling need? not everyone buys something ready to bolt on, or has someone else do the work for them!!

Re: for sale page February 15, 2012 06:58AM
Yes there are stock parts that are altered but there is allot of items being posted that will not be used for pulling.

i just seen a pto (really)

I guess the page my have to to start with categories

cut tires

stock tires

engine parts

sheet metal
ect....

but that would be more work.
the biggest prob is the sellers title

IH Parts
then you open and it is some old air cleaner. or a cast front which is worth scrap

I maybe crazy but I anti dumb.

Re: for sale page February 15, 2012 09:23AM
That pto sold within two hours of being posted. Some places require farm stock tractors to have them and it is goin into a farm stock puller that when bought had been robbed of the pto unit.

Re: for sale page February 16, 2012 12:06AM
Thanks for the suggestion... I'm actually working on the "self delete" feature for posts/ads, but I haven't gotten all the bugs worked out yet. I hope to have it working soon.

Side Note: In the meantime, you can also edit the title/subject of your add to "Sold", So instead of your ad title being "NFMS Tickets..." Simply change that to "Sold" as well and then nobody will bother clicking on it.

Thanks again for the suggestion, I hope to have the "self delete" working soon.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: for sale page February 16, 2012 03:21AM
I think it is a good and necessary thing to be able to post about any tractor part on here. It certainly can't hurt to help pullers swap parts, even if they may be just stock parts that help one guy fix a non puller but the seleer be able to advance his tractor cause he made a little money. Please don't take this feature away. I think it helps way more than it causes any inconvenience....

Re: for sale page February 16, 2012 02:10PM
the pto i put on here was sold to a farm stock puller

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009