A-pump trouble. February 13, 2012 12:19PM
I have an 11 mm A-pump that has now cracked the number three barrel twice. The first time we were told there must be a restriction somewhere. We checked the injector and it was clean. As far as the line we visually looked it over and blew thru it and it appeared fine. Pump shop says our lines and injectors are okay for what we are doing.

Thought we had trouble when we parked it at season's end. Finally got the pump to the shop and heard back from them.
Number three cracked again. Has anyone had any experience like this? Probably change the number three line but still have our concerns.

Thanks

Re: A-pump trouble. February 14, 2012 01:06AM
i have an a pump from wimers fuel injection,in sandy lake pa. i have had it for 4 years no trouble at all

Re: A-pump trouble. February 14, 2012 01:18AM
check openings of injection lines. If the fittings have been over tightened it will close up the opening a little ,check with a pin gauge or a drill bit the same as your line is supposed to be. I had this happen to me a few years ago ,split 2 barrels and this was all I found. I also later went up a size in the lines. No problem since

Re: A-pump trouble. February 14, 2012 03:13AM
what size injectors/lines you running, and how much fuel & rpm?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009