NFMS SS CLASS February 15, 2012 10:26PM
CONGRATS TO JODY ROSS WHY WAS HUNT DQ

Re: NFMS SS CLASS February 15, 2012 10:43PM
heard he went out of bounds

Re: NFMS SS CLASS February 15, 2012 11:43PM
No, he dropped a weight about 10 ft from the start.

Re: NFMS SS CLASS February 16, 2012 01:36AM
sorry the other site said he went out of bounds left and dropped a weight around 50 ft.

Re: NFMS SS CLASS February 16, 2012 03:20AM
Dropped a weight as soon as he took off that is what the loud noise was rite off the line when the sled ran over it. Some guy went out there and doug it out of the dirt and laid it by the wall on the side where the tractors were pitting. It looked to me like the Hunts argued that it was not there weight and they left it there all night, nice IH black weight!!! Also saw when they took him out it looked like he was missing one on the left side rear, they were loose and moving around. But that is what I saw.

Re: NFMS SS CLASS February 22, 2012 10:55AM
Livin' A Dream - Brandon Hunt

Can someone show me where he went out of bounds?

It had to be a dropped weight--it's just a matter of where.

Re: NFMS SS CLASS February 22, 2012 11:29AM
it was a dropped wt but it wasn't in the building at the end of the night heck I could use another one or twenty. I don't think it would have mattered can't remember the distance but it would have been close for the top 6

Re: NFMS SS CLASS February 22, 2012 11:37AM
6th Place - The Intimidator - Matt Goodwin - 228.96
Brandon Hunt had 228.60, so he would've missed out on Finals either way.
I just wish they would've said for sure why he was DQ'd that way we wouldn't have to have all of this speculation.

Re: NFMS SS CLASS February 22, 2012 11:54AM
At 16 seconds into the video the tractor makes a pretty violent little lurch. The hood actually pops up in the back and quickly settles back down. I wonder if that's where it happened. I'd love to see another camera angle from the opposite side if anyone has one.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: NFMS SS CLASS February 22, 2012 12:19PM
Heard it broke a motor mount, causing the violent lurch

Re: NFMS SS CLASS February 22, 2012 04:45PM
IM SORRY, is this his first rodeo (tractor pull) rachett straps are pretty cheap even brush pullers tie there weights on, and he suppose to be a professional tractor puller, guess he deserves it l.o.l.

Re: NFMS SS CLASS February 22, 2012 11:33PM
I think if he had that weight he lost he would have went at least 228.97. LOL JK guys Everyone has a bad day sometime.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,736, Posts: 229,872, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,986.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM