Outlaw Schedule?????????????? February 19, 2012 12:17PM
Anything out there are do we keep waiting?

Re: Outlaw Schedule?????????????? February 19, 2012 03:15PM
Look on PPLs website, a few clues there!

Re: Outlaw Schedule?????????????? February 20, 2012 01:34AM
platte city mo.? big deal

Re: Outlaw Schedule?????????????? February 20, 2012 05:32AM
Rumor also at Louisville is they lost long time McLouth pull.

Re: Outlaw Schedule?????????????? February 20, 2012 06:11AM
Bush getting one or two and you make a big deal about it what about the 4 to 5 going the other way!

Re: Outlaw Schedule?????????????? February 20, 2012 12:39PM
Name the 4-5 that Nebraska Bush lost to Outlaws this year. (since you cannot answer this one...)

Quite frankly I get tired of the bi***ing between the two organizations on this website.

Both organizations have their faults. I wish that the pullers in this area would pick the organization that they want to run points with and support the other when they are able, it would be better for everyone.

Instead there are BS rules to outlaw certain pullers, bi***ing about each other, trying to steal pulls and bad mouthing each other to promotors. In the end it does not help either organization.

Re: Outlaw Schedule?????????????? February 20, 2012 08:14PM
NTPA lost a show to PPL also.
Outlaws will have PLENTY of shows to hook at.
I'm sure there will be schedules available at the Kansas City Farm show, and it'll probably get posted on the web site after the big show is over.
Only so many hours in a day.

Re: Outlaw Schedule?????????????? February 21, 2012 12:11AM
Outlaws has been good to the state of Nebraska and the pullers. Outlaws wanted to work with Nebraska Bush Pullers this year and it fell on deaf ears, and that is a shame. Outlaws schedule is full, but in the last two years they have picked up Gibbon, Arlington, Scribner and Weeping Water from Nebraska Bush and could of had more if they had room on schedule. 3 of the 4 pulls mentioned are pulling on a Wednesday or Thursday night and that is why there was room on the Outlaw schedule. They have all the big pulls in Nebraska (Ravenna, Wisner, State Fair). Nebraska Bush has always followed Outlaw rules until they last couple of years and that has screwed everything up for us Nebraska pullers that like to pull both.

Re: Outlaw Schedule?????????????? February 21, 2012 01:08AM
Nebraska Bush has always followed outlaw rules until they last couple of years and that has screwed everything up for us Nebraska pullers that like to pull both.[/quote]

In what way have the rules screwed things up? Superfarms have same rules, outlaw 4.1's are legal in bush, I believe the open super and light super are the same as they have been and the mods run both?

Nebraska Bush allows more tractors to pull in their org, they don't sanction sandbox rules. Seems as if here lately outlaws are changing their rules to coincide with Nebraska Bush.

Be careful what you wish for on your big pulls, Wisner has been shopping for some time now

Re: Outlaw Schedule?????????????? February 21, 2012 02:33AM
I totaly agree with the last post, Nebraska puller is talking only about the 4.1 class. There is no problem at all with a outlaw tractor coming to a Neb. Bush pull. We voted that way!

The 4.1s in Bush can run anywhere in the US except Outlaw\ Excaliber which is the same org. The fact of the matter is the NTPA 4.1s now have more liberal rules than PPL.

By the end of this pullin year the ( Bush rule 4.1s) will out number ( Outlaw rule 4.1s) 10 to 1 in the US. Your percption that if your west of St. Louis you have to go by Outlaw rules is BS.

Face the facts, you are the ones that choose to be different, If you want to come pull with us come on we have no problem with that! If your afraid you will get beat, you have the power to change that. Go to the Outlaw meeting and vote to be like everone else in the US. I'm sure Your fearless leader will let you. (Not)

Bottom line is quit trying to bring everybody else down to your level. You have a choice, those of us with big blocks dont!

Re: Outlaw Schedule?????????????? February 21, 2012 04:53AM
If I remember right The light super has some differences. I believe Bush will let small rearends with big motors. There are also some weight differences for single chargers. These are good rules in my opinion. Please correct me if I'm wrong!

Re: Outlaw Schedule?????????????? February 21, 2012 09:46AM
You would think those were good rules wouldnt you!!Grinning

Re: Outlaw Schedule?????????????? February 21, 2012 02:47PM
For sure!!! I can't understand why you'd let someone grind a rearend until it reaches that certain point of disinigration so it can split in half and kill someone. A small rear may not with stand 4 chargers with 504 ci but I doubt it'd fall to pieces. I can't understand the thinking on that one. Oh....and ....yes components would be better! But the funny thing is....I can take my smaller rearend with a 400 series engine and pull the unlimited super! Now that makes sense! LOL

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/21/2012 02:53PM by gpopper.

Re: Outlaw Schedule?????????????? February 21, 2012 03:06PM
Bush will not allow large motors in the small rearends, but do have an option to run a limited pro setup in the lss. I am curious if you can run HPs in the lss.

Greg

Re: Outlaw Schedule?????????????? February 21, 2012 05:17AM
If you think Nebraska Bush 4.1 tractors will out number Outlaws 10 to 1, you are smoking some good weed. Outlaws has about 20 in a class, so you will need around 200 per class. That would be a big jump over the 5 to 6 they had at most pulls last year.

Re: Outlaw Schedule?????????????? February 21, 2012 06:49AM
Outlaw Puller, if you read what was posted you will realize that they were saying that NBPI 4.1's use the common rules that the rest of the country uses. Therefore any of those tractors could come hook with Bush but not Outlaw.

Find it interesting that the Bush schedule seems to be growing over the past few years. Also I noticed that the Power Pullers have Cherokee, IA on their schedule. Didn't that used to be on an Outlaw sweep? Scribner has also came back on the Power Pullers schedule (but I did hear that Outlaws are still hooking this year the night before Power Pullers). I guess maybe the promoters are getting a little tired of the Outlaws in certain areas.

I was at McCool Junction last year and saw the quality of iron that was in the pits between Bush and the Power Pullers and I think it would have been a great show for the money compared to some Outlaw pulls. I can only hope that it doesn't get rained out this year.

Re: Outlaw Schedule?????????????? February 21, 2012 05:41AM
I as a fan of pulling go to Bush pulls and Outlaw pulls and enjoy them both! Having different rules in different organizations has always been a problem in the sport of tractor pulling! I can say this the Outlaw president could care less about the fans by not releasing the schedule til March! Some of us less fortunate people that can only afford to go watch Pulls & not participate need to know the schedule so we can get off work to travel! Everyone needs to get along and have fun & if your affraid to lose you should quit & take up collecting stamps or something. Spring is getting closer so let's get fired up & have a good year of pulling! Good luck to all pulling organizations in 2012!!!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,734, Posts: 229,867, Members: 3,333.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,984.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM