Keystone nationals? February 24, 2012 02:21AM
No pulls in harrisburgh this year?

Re: Keystone nationals? February 24, 2012 02:33AM
Yes there is or are you talking about the antiques ?

Re: Keystone nationals? February 24, 2012 05:18AM
The Keystone National are only 27 days away: Keystone Nationals Website

It's a great event, and it looks to be another great year. It's such a great event that I'm even willing to put up with JR from Eastern Extreme Pulling. I can't wait for the pull to get here.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Keystone nationals? February 24, 2012 05:58AM
Your service in dealing with Mr. Richardson is to be commended.....DrinkingSpinning

Bryan Lively -

Photos

Youtube
TwitterFacebookThe HOOK Magazine Blog

Re: Keystone nationals? February 24, 2012 10:55AM
Now Cousin Jake, we know the real reason for your agony. 6 hrs in the same car with Uncle Dick and the whole weekend with Uncle Henry and Cousin Dave! Just wait till Justin Michael Bennett (aka Taco Bell Squatch) finds you there! I will be the least of your worries Grinning

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
www.easternextremepulling.com
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Re: Keystone nationals? February 25, 2012 12:26PM
We cant wait as well jake. Its a great pull put on by great hard working people.We will be there with the newly named tractor called easy streett.

Re: Keystone nationals? February 25, 2012 08:12PM
Will be great to see that tractor back on the track down here. Sure have missed it and the good guys that came along with it.

Re: Keystone nationals? February 26, 2012 02:48AM
we sure hope we have it dailed in as good as steertts did.And yes they are great people.The sport could use more people like them.I know dan [the owner] is looking forward to having a good ride and a lot of fun

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,774, Posts: 229,941, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,029.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009