Pressure manifold... February 25, 2012 03:36PM
I'm trying to find a multi port manifold. I want to use this manifold to run individual hoses to the one side of this manifold and then on the other side I'm going to have a pressure sendors. Where can I find this manifold? I have googled, l have looked in different catalogs.... and have found nothing. Thanks for the help...

Re: Pressure manifold... February 25, 2012 04:20PM
Fair Valley Performance has them, designed to accept pressure transducers for datalogger systems. It's about a 1.5" square aluminum bar with 1/4" pipe threaded ports. I believe they have 4 and 6 port models.

Re: Pressure manifold... February 26, 2012 12:27AM
I believe that this might be what you are looking for on e-bay.

[www.ebay.com]

Re: Pressure manifold... February 26, 2012 12:56AM
No... Thats feds on one end, that type would be good for a water injection system. But I want yo run individual hoses to one side and then have different pressure sensors for each line.

Re: Pressure manifold... February 26, 2012 01:20AM
Get a piece of aluminum and make your own. MACK

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,731, Posts: 229,864, Members: 3,332.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,984.

Our newest member WestonFarms