Dave Ramos "Lights Out" McCormick? January 14, 2009 10:39PM
Hey Guys, just saw this tractor. I see it was built be K&K and was wondering if anyone knows, is it a Pro Stock or a Super Stock Diesel tractor? Does anyone know Dave Ramos email address so that I can ask him directly and ask? Does anyone have any photos of it that they can email me of it?Thanks!I really appreciate it!
Kyle Matcham

Re: Dave Ramos "Lights Out" McCormick? January 15, 2009 10:02AM
Check pullingworld.com for a picture

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Message For Sascha! January 15, 2009 10:34AM
Hi Sascha,
I was wondering, when they let you know that he was debuting it at the West Coast Nationals , did they send you more than one picture of "Lights Out" or did they only send you that one you posted on the website? If they did you could you email them to me at matcham5@windstream.net ? Also, Sascha , do you mind giving me the email address for the guy (Jamie or Robbie) that sent you the email? I would really like to get ahold of him please. I promise I won't give it to anyone else! I want to talk to him about the tractor! My email again in matcham5@windstream.net Thanks Sascha!
Kyle Matcham

Pulling Fan

Re: Message For Sascha! January 15, 2009 11:04AM
Looks to me like its a prostock, one big stack and 24.5's. nice looking rig, I see its not a componet (atleast still has 9 bolt hubs) what motor is it running cummings? nice looking tractor. where they from?

Re: Message For Sascha! January 15, 2009 11:51AM
The Lights Out Tractor is a super stock they pickedit up on their way from California to Bowling Green I talked to them personaly.

Hey Kyle January 15, 2009 11:54AM
Check out Allin photo. The tractor was at BG in the DSS class. I thought this tractor originated from the old Mr. ED 766 of Dave Pfund. I have know idea what kind of motor is in it. I assume it is a DT466 block but beyond that I have know idea. They were trying to get the bugs worked out of it at BG

Re: Hey Kyle January 15, 2009 01:15PM
Sooooooooo............ Someone tell me the lineage that links the DT466 to a McCormick tractor to make it a legal engine...

I'm all ears... ;-)

Re: Hey Kyle January 15, 2009 02:10PM
Somewhere in the rulebook there would be a underlying rule that would allow it.That is assuming it is a IH block

Re: Hey Kyle January 15, 2009 03:17PM
Being an IH block is not enough. I can't see how any McCormick could run anything other than a Cummins, unless they've changed their line-up...

Re: Hey Kyle January 15, 2009 02:35PM
Sounds like an illegal component. Some one tell me the lineage that links a jd motor to a rockwell rear also. oops, I know that is in the rulebook, so that must make it ok.

Re: Hey Kyle January 15, 2009 02:43PM
The rules refer to sheetmetal, not to transmissions or rear-ends.

Re: Message For Sascha! January 15, 2009 12:04PM
two Emails, one PM and one entry here... Boy - I am willing to help, but I am not blind..Winking

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2009 02:19PM by Sascha.

Re: Message For Sascha! January 16, 2009 06:56AM

There are the ones I took at BG.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009