is it cold at gordy?? January 14, 2009 10:48PM
Its a great morn. in up north WI -22.7 and heading to gordy.... I hope its warmer down south...

Re: is it cold at gordy?? January 15, 2009 12:55AM
about 2.7 degrees....

Re: is it cold at gordy?? January 15, 2009 01:01AM
Minus 13.8 at the Michigan-Indiana border at 7:30 AM. JW

Re: is it cold at gordy?? January 15, 2009 03:00AM
Its not gordyville if its not cold and snowing, you all be careful out there and have fun.

Re: is it cold at gordy?? January 15, 2009 03:31AM
We are at Urbana, IL at the Motel and it is currently -13 degrees as of 10:30 AM we are getting ready to head up to Gordyville for the day....(indoors) Smiling

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
www.easternextremepulling.com
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Get a good pic of my boy Kleppe Constant Aggrevation January 15, 2009 04:10AM
JR,
Wish I was there, no matter how cold it is! Get a couple good pictures of my buddy Jason Kleppe tonight in the 10 Pro Farm, I think he is the first hook, he just got the tractor looking all pretty. Constant Aggrevation is the name, even though it is red, I hope he gets to pull on Saturday and brings the 10 Pro Farm Championship back to balmy Richland Center, WI.

www.thefewtheproudtheorange.com
Thanks

Jason Schultz
Call or Text 608 604 5068
Email jason@beermoneypullingteam.com
Beer Money Pulling Team Merchandise [beermoneypullingteam.com]

Hey Jason January 15, 2009 06:14AM
Kleppe did a nice job on the old girl. Did he change anything inside or leave it alone.

Re: Hey Jason January 15, 2009 06:27AM
Sully,
I know FVP went thru the pump and injectors. I know he has some double cuts on for this weekend, but otherwise all the same.

off subject January 15, 2009 01:05PM
This is way off subject, but I was looking at the tractor, very nice, and notice the shop it was in. Looks like a cleary and was wondering out the windows up top and what the owner thought of these up there. Looking for any suggestions as we are in the designing process. Thanks

Re: off subject January 15, 2009 01:12PM
I know it is Marty Sprechers shop, I think Marty lives by Lone Rock/Bear Valley area.

Re: off subject January 15, 2009 05:45PM
winders are for light as much as anything my friend

Re: is it cold at gordy?? January 15, 2009 05:34AM
Good Luck to everyone and stay warm wish I could be there but will see all @ Cloverdale hopefully.

Eric Prewitt
The Prewitt Pulling Team
Public Relations for
The Pulling Radio Network

At least It's sunny and dry! January 15, 2009 05:47AM
Eric,

Thanks for the great videos last week.

I think it's cold everywhere today, but I'd sure rather be cold at a tractor pull compared to some of the other options.

We just checked into the hotel in Rantoul and we’ll be heading over to the pits in a few minutes. We passed Danny Barker and the Rhapsody in Blue tractor a few minutes ago and it makes all that black ice in Ohio and winter driving melt away when you see pulling tractors heading down the road.

We probably won’t have time to post pictures until after the weekend, but’ we’ll get them posted when ever I get spare time once we get home.

For anyone else in the area, the roads are dry and the sun is shining so despite the temperature things couldn’t be much nicer. Just make sure you wear your long underwear.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: is it cold at gordy?? January 15, 2009 05:13PM
I talked to a friend thats pulling to night at Goordy and it was -15 around 8:30 p.m.! We are from tennessee and -15 is just to damn cold to be pullin tractors ! hope them heaters work n good!

Re: is it cold at gordy?? January 15, 2009 06:44PM
Driving back to Urbana tonight the thermometer in the truck hit -20 for a couple miles! When we parked here at the Motel it was -18.

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
www.easternextremepulling.com
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Re: is it cold at gordy?? January 15, 2009 08:26PM
what the temp like inside the building? thks

Re: is it cold at gordy?? January 16, 2009 03:52AM
TRY -30 HERE IN MINNESOTA 13 BELOW FEELS GOOD.Grinning

Re: is it cold at gordy?? January 16, 2009 03:55AM
Makes it tough to get the tractors fired up!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,957, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,040.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009