Any result from Friday at Gordyville? January 16, 2009 03:15PM
Does anyone have results from Friday?

Here is what I heard January 16, 2009 03:49PM
T-Bone stuck it deep in the sand with the only FP of the class.

Re: Any result from Friday at Gordyville? January 16, 2009 05:35PM
Considered Armed & Dangerous took the Light Super class. Waupum Minne Mo took the Regional Super Stock. According to the announcer, he split a block and wasn't able to come back to run in the Light Super class.

If Red Line Fever would have stayed on all 4s, the pass he had going looked as if he could have been king of the mountain on the sand pile. Pretty awesome until that point. A rather rough ride to get the tractor stopped. From my perspective, this was the first time I have ever seen a set of pulling tires flex like dragster slicks at the starting line.

I left after the first 3 classes. It was an awesome night of pulling and I enjoyed all colors. After eating a lot of Gigolow's smoke, I knew it was the best night to be there sitting the spot I was at...lol.

Re: Any result from Friday at Gordyville? January 17, 2009 12:53AM
Wish someone would update Fridays results,Did'nt get to go this year. Results would be grately appreciated.Thanks in advanced !

Re: Any result from Friday at Gordyville? January 17, 2009 12:59AM
Any results would greatly be appreciated!! Was unable to attend this year. Looks like there was going to be a lot of good iron there!

Re: Any result from Friday at Gordyville? January 17, 2009 02:26AM
Dexter Sims won in PPL Super Farm. Tom Gallitz was Second. I think that Troy Schroedl was third. Alan Mohr won 67 LLSS. Shelby Barker was second. Tony Dibble finished third. Hook did win with the only Full Pull in Pro Stock. Geared Green was second. The Gigalo was Dqed when his Smoke tube came off and his pump hung up filling the entire building with smoke. You guys have heard the story's on LSS. There was a lot of scratches in that class. The afternoon session ended up going until almost 7 so the evening session started about an hour late. I can't really help you guys any more as I left my program in the truck when I got home at 4 this morning.

Re: Any result from Friday at Gordyville? January 17, 2009 07:59AM
i didnt hear the story about the lss what happened??

Re: Any result from Friday at Gordyville? January 17, 2009 08:15AM
There were about 5 no shows for the light super class. Other than that, it was a great night of pulling!

Re: Any result from Friday at Gordyville? January 17, 2009 09:40AM
Looks like the crowd is kinda short from the looks of things on the videos on youtube!!
Wish someone would post some results, it would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks in advance

Re: Any result from Friday at Gordyville? January 17, 2009 11:19AM
Guys I am sure JR and others have tried to get results posted but the way Gordy goes they only have time to grab a bite in between sessions and were there really late Friday night so they will get results posted as soon as they have time to catch there breathe

Eric Prewitt
The Prewitt Pulling Team
Public Relations for
The Pulling Radio Network

Re: Any result from Friday at Gordyville? January 17, 2009 02:30PM
SAT FINAL IN SUPERFARM NTPA FIRST MIKE PALMER COUNTRY CLASSIC SECOND GREG FREEZE DEERE TRAXX SEVEN INCHES SEPERATED THE TWO

Re: Any result from Friday at Gordyville? January 17, 2009 03:17PM
Need some LLSS results please.

Re: Any result from Friday at Gordyville? January 18, 2009 05:40AM
Esdon was really light on the front end. He got it on the bars and started duck walking severely. Tractor had the look of rolling and Esdon let out of the throttle causing the front end to come down hard. The tractor bounced off the front right wheel. The announcers said that he bent the frame and front wheels and broke a spindle.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009