Does anyone know Jeremy Bayer of Pennsylvania March 22, 2012 02:22AM
I sent him $200 on the 27th of February for a set of injectors. He cashed my check the 5th of March and I haven't got my injectors or heard anything out of him since. He goes by the name JeremyB (724-944-1845) on pulloff. I have attached a photo of him I found on MySpace. If anyone knows him ask him as why he hasn't sent out my injectors. Thanks

Thanks,
Ray Tellin
319 404 5146

Re: Does anyone know Jeremy Bayer of Pennsylvania March 22, 2012 01:03PM
Hes at the Keystone pull in Harrisburg PA for the weekend.

Re: Does anyone know Jeremy Bayer of Pennsylvania March 22, 2012 01:34PM
Yeah I heard he was there. If anyone sees him ask him about my injectors that he hasn't sent or ask him if his phone works.
Thanks

Re: Does anyone know Jeremy Bayer of Pennsylvania March 22, 2012 02:03PM
just curious but if somebody was to ask him about your injectors they might want to know your name.

Re: Does anyone know Jeremy Bayer of Pennsylvania March 22, 2012 02:08PM
Like it says in the first post my name Ray Tellin and he owes me a set of 370 injectors for a 12 Valve Cummins.

Re: Does anyone know Jeremy Bayer of Pennsylvania March 23, 2012 07:35AM
There was a big mix up with getin them sent out to you. I didn't kno untill a few days ago. I apologize and yesterday I sent back your money. Once again I apologize. Please take my picture off pulloff. It was an honest mistake.

Re: Does anyone know Jeremy Bayer of Pennsylvania March 23, 2012 08:06AM
And I left you a voicemail at 8:53 Wednesfday night clearly stating that

Re: Does anyone know Jeremy Bayer of Pennsylvania March 23, 2012 10:33AM
What was the big mix up? Everything seemed pretty straight forward. I sent you money, you cashed the check, and then you are supposed to put the injectors in the mail. I'm not sure how that can get mixed up?

I just check my voicemail and had no messages on Wednesday from you. When and if I get my money back I will request that the post be deleted, but not until then. My phone works and I will answer it if you want to talk like men. I would call but I know you won't answer.

Ray Tellin
319 404 5146

Re: Does anyone know Jeremy Bayer of Pennsylvania March 25, 2012 12:54AM
Did this get resolved???

Re: Does anyone know Jeremy Bayer of Pennsylvania March 25, 2012 02:15AM
Not yet but he says he sent my money back last Thursday.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,778, Posts: 229,951, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,035.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009