Sat night pulls March 25, 2012 05:54AM
What does everyone think of the sat night mods? And the results?

Re: Sat night pulls March 25, 2012 06:00AM
I think the tech guy is a poopyhead!!!!

Re: Sat night pulls March 25, 2012 11:57AM
I dont think he is. He did what he thought was the correct thing to do. Have talked to a few of the competitors and they say the same thing. To call him a poopy head is wrong but at least you could post your name instead of ummmm. Just my pennies worth of thoughts.

Re: Sat night pulls March 25, 2012 12:17PM
Thats cause all the competitors do.t really care for blood n fire, I have heard something things bout winning alot and it pissed the other drivers off so of course there gonna hate on him

Re: Sat night pulls March 26, 2012 02:27AM
To Mod Fan, Speak for yourself and stop speaking for the rest of the mod drivers. Oh and next time, sign your name, I'm not scared to. Steve Nickel

Re: Sat night pulls March 25, 2012 01:12PM
They should of handled the whole thing differently. If they announce a pull off then have a pull off, don't back track. If both tractors had safety issues then dq both of them. Don't announce to all the fans and everyone that the one tractor couldnt be fixed when it was ready to pull and give the other tractor first place. Make it fair, quit playing favorites and communicate with eachother.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,758, Posts: 229,915, Members: 3,336.
This forum: Topics: 37,093, Posts: 226,014.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM