Keystone Event March 27, 2012 11:36PM
Just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone involved with the Keystone Pull, for a great event. It was Bobbie and myself first time attending and it was great. Forrester Equipment supplied a huge amount of equipment for use at the pull, they had many folks working making the pull go great, I loved the Best In Show competition, and ofcourse huge pits and parking! Very well run event, well attended and alot of fun for the competitors! Hopefully the board will make the LSS class a done deal from here on! And next time I'll try to do a better job driving!

BB

Re: Keystone Event March 28, 2012 12:03AM
Was great having you all here. We appreciate you supporting the event!

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
www.easternextremepulling.com
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Re: Keystone Event March 28, 2012 02:30AM
JR,

What, no comment as to the future of the LSS class at Keystone Nationals.....Spinning

You know there are many of us waiting in anticipation.........BeerBeer

My first few thoughts of Blue Blazes wild ride; I hope he is OK, I hope tractor is ok; and ohh crap, whats this going to do for the future of the LSS class at Keystone Nationals.

Thanks
Justin

Re: Keystone Event March 28, 2012 02:41PM
I'ld like to add my "ATTA Boy" to all those that worked to produce the Keystone Nationals. Now that was fun! Great Job!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,793, Posts: 229,997, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,103, Posts: 226,071.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009