Need help with Columbus hx-60 3x3 chargers March 31, 2012 10:29PM
Good morning guys and girls. Yesterday I bought two CDS 3x3 chargers. Both have CDS exhuast housings with the Ohio state emblem with "cds" cast on to the base. Both are a "t4" base. Both chargers are Holset compressor housings with Holset center sections. They look like hx-60 chargers to me. Circular bolt pattern to bolt on the exhaust pipe and everything. One Columbus housing is made exclusively for the 3" turbine wheel, while the other has a tapered slug machined into the exhaust housing. It looks like they might have started with the 3.6 turbine wheel and cut it down to blow through a 3" hole. Has anyone else out there had an hx-60 with a tapered ring machined into the exhaust housing to squeeze the turbine wheel down to 3"? If so, how did it work? Call me if you know what I am talking about. 608-317-7321. Neil Christensen

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,700, Posts: 229,800, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,951.

Our newest member CBeard