data logger April 03, 2012 09:57AM
who has the best data logger for the money??

Re: data logger April 03, 2012 01:51PM
RACEPAK IQ3 LOGGER

Re: data logger April 03, 2012 02:01PM
Well... last fall I looked around for a data logger. I looked at all the brands out there. I went with a datalogger from RPM performance. Its a simple system an for the money you can't go wrong. I worked with Brian Connor , he sells the RPM performance datalogger or you can call Randy at RPM performance directly. I got 6 egt's, 3 pressure, rpm, remote start for about $1800.

Re: data logger April 04, 2012 06:50AM
What are you going to use it on??? We have a RacePac IQ3 on a blown alky engine and works flawless. This system is spendy, but so is the engine its logging data for. If your burning grease, not sure what works best there. With high energy ignitions, I've seen problems with reliable data with some of the "cheeper" units. Some of the units out there are harder to add features down the road. Not nocking anyone's logger just my $.02

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/04/2012 08:45AM by Ladell.

Re: data logger April 04, 2012 01:15PM
Is anyone else using this rpm logger?

Re: data logger April 05, 2012 12:45AM
I have used a RPM Performance data logger on a diesel LLSS for 5 years . no problems and have added other sensors to it easily.

Re: data logger April 05, 2012 02:04AM
I use a RPM data logger on 3.0 diesel pulling truck. Works great would suggest getting one to anybody. Very good people to work with, can call them anytime and get help with whatever you having problems with.

COMPUTECH SYSTEMS April 05, 2012 05:27AM
We work very close with computech and their data maxx. (( www.computechracing.com)) these are easy to install we have lots of systems out in the field. 100 samples per second, systems are add on as you need and feature a LCD display similar to Race Pack (great system almost twice as much as datamaxx though) remote sd cards no cables to hook up for info. You can buy from us or call them and tell them you spoke with Ross/Mike at Castner's Performance and get same pricing, the basic kit we give guys is rpm, 3 pressures, liquid temp, 8 egts and main module priced under $2000.00. Not knocking Rpm great people We used to run rpm systems these just feature some things Rpm does not have for about the same money.
Ross 315-730-4469

Re: COMPUTECH SYSTEMS April 05, 2012 06:11AM
We got ours from Ross and love it. Very easy to set up and retrive info. The display unit was a huge selling point for us, you can play back the run and have critical info. as soon as the run is over without leaving the seat!

Re: COMPUTECH SYSTEMS April 05, 2012 11:56PM
I also have a data maxx from Ross and really like it. Very user friendly, easy to install, the LCD dash is awsome. I would highly recommend data maxx.

Re: COMPUTECH SYSTEMS April 06, 2012 01:17AM
the thing about iq3 racepak it might be more money but its the top of the line data logger and when your done with it you can post it on the internet and it will sell for a good dollar

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,737, Posts: 229,873, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,986.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM