Thank You To All Gordyville Pullers January 19, 2009 03:19AM
I just want to send a public "thank you" out to all the pullers who travelled to a frigid central IL to make this year's pull an enjoyable experience. I heard many states were represented and there were many who travelled a heck of a lot of miles to get here. I hope you all made it home safe as well. I was only able to get there one evening but had a fantastic time, regardless of no matter how much smoke I ingested from the Gigillo. I was able to bring a co-worker of mine who left the farm 10 years ago and never looked back as he got blinded by the lights of the "big city." On the way home Friday night/Sat. morning, he was asking when tickets go on sale for next year and if there are any pulls close to us this summer. He also started naming guys we work with that he wants to get to go to the next event. I think he is hooked...no pun intended.

To the members of WhatsSmokin Productions, announcers, track crew, "ticket people," vendors, security guards, thank you very much for all your help as you made the experience enjoyable and safe. I would image there are things you would like to change after the fact, but that will always happen after an event. Regardless, it was an awesome experience.

Thanks and I am looking forward to the next day of pulling I get to be a part of !!!

Oh yeah...to the young man (10-12ish yrs old) who we gave our dozen 50/50 raffle tickets to, did you win? LOL

Re: Thank You To All Gordyville Pullers January 19, 2009 12:07PM
Nice post. It's always nice to see a fan take the time to Thank those who put on the show. Thank you for bringing someone along who may be a regular fan of the sport. Thanks again for posting.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009